1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

There’s no way it’s being changed as that would result in a 4-6 month delay due to production, distribution & transportation accommodations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never got any email for mine, still have heard nothing from sideshow like usual

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

No word yet from Sideshow.....patiently waiting...

Ordered from HK (DenDen Hobby) and also am waiting for payment request.

Sideshow is charging me for my deluxe on Thursday.

I rarely order through Sideshow, and was reminded again today with my order notice on this guy why that is. They reel you in with a super dooper $25 code, then charge over $20 for shipping. What a scam !

I rarely order through Sideshow, and was reminded again today with my order notice on this guy why that is. They reel you in with a super dooper $25 code, then charge over $20 for shipping. What a scam !

With shipping and after discount code and reward points, I got the deluxe for $257 from Sideshow. Who has it cheaper than that?

Where did you get the code? What is it? :wink1:

With shipping and after discount code and reward points, I got the deluxe for $257 from Sideshow. Who has it cheaper than that?

Can you use reward points and discount code at the same time?

Where did you get the code? What is it? :wink1:

It was one of those personal pop-up ones they have been using on the site. Basically put a figure in your cart for an hour or so, then go to the checkout and think on it a bit, and usually a pop-up "pops up" with a discount. Click on that and it gets added to your account. Then just apply it to the item in your cart.

Pretty sure that's how it worked for me. Basically just a way to give people that last push into ordering something in their cart. I did it for a couple. Make sure you order figures separately though.

Was one of those pop-up ones they have been using on the site. Basically put a figure in your cart for an hour or so, then go to the checkout and think on it a bit, and usually a pop-up "pops up" with a discount. Click on that and it gets added to your account. Then just apply it to the item in your cart.

Pretty sure that's how it worked for me. Basically just a way to give people that last push into ordering something in their cart. I did it for a couple. Make sure you order figures separately though.

Thank you for the tip!! Been eyeing Kylo but if I can get him with a code and free shipping I might just have to!!

Got my notice that both Dlx Obi-Wan and Black Panther will both be shipping out on the 23rd. Gotta love when they end up stacking up like that.

I just got this figure on eBay. It looks way better in person. My only complain is that his neck is a tiny bit too long. But the face sculpt looks great.

My account still has mine June 5, which was the delayed date they gave me. I guess we will see soon enough.

Received my shipping notice from SSC...final payment May 23rd!

Just got it. Last payment May 21.

Back