1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Even better they just sent me another note to let me know about early processing on Tuesday now!

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Processing May 21. :rock

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like Obi will be dropping in a little early to say....

giphy.gif

Tempted to do early processing. Been a looong wait.

I opted in. The site already has the order status as payment processing.

Yesssss! I got it too! Processing May 21st!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ditto!

hmmm no news for me, I poed day 1...******k

I ordered yesterday and got early processing.

Nah only kidding. How many figures have you cancelled on preorder before ? You're probably on the black list.

Or for any of the other reasons mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't panic. They will be sending out the early processing emails, and will wait a day or two for cancels before sending another batch.
In a year from now, you'll never even remember that you had to wait a few days for early processing!

I received early processing for the 21st. Can’t wait, first new 1:6 since dark side anakin.

Got early processing too. Can’t wait to have him in my Star Wars detolf beside anakin dark side. Just a long wait now til dooku comes later in the year.

I ordered yesterday and got early processing.

Nah only kidding. How many figures have you cancelled on preorder before ? You're probably on the black list.

Or for any of the other reasons mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah I was just messing around, I had Obi ordered from my local source lol. But for previous 7 SW orders at SideShow I didnt cancel any so I think Im safe with them :lol.

Hoping to have this by Friday. Can't wait.

Invoice from KG Hobby received, so he should be here for the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Still waiting on an e-mail from sideshow :impatient:

Back