1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

I can't pull the trigger. The prototype was so good. Will wait for AOTC version.

With you on this one. Everything else about this figure is STUNNING. But when I saw the first video review, I was like ... NO! I don't like the character enough to buy this. Everyone who loves it, congrats. I do love Anakin though. I think he is my favourite Hot Toys at the moment (No, it's Reeves Supes).

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

I can't pull the trigger. The prototype was so good. Will wait for AOTC version.

With you on this one. Everything else about this figure is STUNNING. But when I saw the first video review, I was like ... NO! I don't like the character enough to buy this. Everyone who loves it, congrats. I do love Anakin though. I think he is my favourite Hot Toys at the moment (No, it's Reeves Supes).

Showed up while forum was down, great figure and glad I went with the deluxe. Love the B1 bits as well, wish more droid parts came with other prequel figures, such a great dynamic for the base. I put mine all around a lunging maul and love it.

His shoulder robes are supposed to be shaded slightly right? I was worried it was robe rub, but I think I saw in a review someone briefly mention it was colored darker.

Showed up while forum was down, great figure and glad I went with the deluxe. Love the B1 bits as well, wish more droid parts came with other prequel figures, such a great dynamic for the base. I put mine all around a lunging maul and love it.

His shoulder robes are supposed to be shaded slightly right? I was worried it was robe rub, but I think I saw in a review someone briefly mention it was colored darker.

I had no choice but to go with the deluxe since the reg was sold out but I'm happy that I did...this is a great looking figure for me!

Now I wish I could switch out the right arm for the lighted saber arm; I'm afraid I'm going to break the regular arm.

Anyone know how to do this safely?

Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

I had no choice but to go with the deluxe since the reg was sold out but I'm happy that I did...this is a great looking figure for me!

Now I wish I could switch out the right arm for the lighted saber arm; I'm afraid I'm going to break the regular arm.

Anyone know how to do this safely?

Hold the shoulder and the forearm, then hyperextend the elbow. The elbow wont break because it has two hinges. The hyperextension will force the arm out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Deluxe Version is on sale right now from Sideshow. Free shipping and $25 off. Decent deal.

Weird. Earlier today there was a special code displayed along with the free shipping. Obiwan25 or something like that. It is no longer there i see.

Does anyone know how to attach his Lightsaber? I've looked at the pictures and I can't seem to attach it.

A deal better than any of their Spook stuff. Well that's a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Too bad I already grabbed Obi-Wan. Win some/lose some in this game.

Is there a list on other black Friday sales? How did you get that code? I still don't see it on the page. But if Sith Anakin or ESB Darth Vader has a code, I'll jump on those since I already have Obi on flexpay.

Does anyone know how to attach his Lightsaber? I've looked at the pictures and I can't seem to attach it.

If you mean to his belt, there’s a small bag with miniature convertec pegs. One is long if you want it to hang on his belt, and one is short if you want the saber in his hand.
The bag the pegs are in is really small. You may have mistaken them for small screws.

Is there a list on other black Friday sales? How did you get that code? I still don't see it on the page. But if Sith Anakin or ESB Darth Vader has a code, I'll jump on those since I already have Obi on flexpay.
Gah I don't have a Vader yet. Don't tempt me with the thought of a good sale.

I almost ordered Obi-Wan the other day when he had that $25 off code, looked again yesterday and it was removed. Hopefully they reinstate the promo next week.

Back