1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

"2018: The Year We Drink Teet Milk"

Actually with Baby Luke and TLJ Luke the character begins and ends by sucking teets. Poetry.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

"2018: The Year We Drink Teet Milk"

Actually with Baby Luke and TLJ Luke the character begins and ends by sucking teets. Poetry.
Sure to be an accessory with HT Beru
6ccdbf6fe328f4b7c9f18069fd81da06.jpg

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

They need to stop doing this to me. I’m not made of money.:mad:

Preview here

Hmm, have to admit I'm not quite as blown away as I was expecting, or as I was by the Anakin proto, but that may just be because Obi-Wan didn't have nearly as cool an outfit.

The sculpt is amazing though, and it's easy to imagine the figure looking even more impressive in hand.

277d4eae1f74e3d2264ad746b876038d.jpg

This is how I’ll pose mine.
13b47a3aaed1cfdbec48776f44085c41.jpg

These guys really change in 19 years. Sheesh....

Maybe its time to get off the blue milk?

To be fair, they were living on a desert planet with 2 suns. That must be hard on the skin.

Yep wow this is a grail more then Anakin instant order!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

They need to stop doing this to me. I’m not made of money.:mad:

:lol Agreed!

Happy to see this announced though, he looks great! :yess: Definitely getting but just the regular version for me I think :)

I suppose this goes up later today. Probably Q2 2019, $260 for the deluxe.

Jeez, this pic is making my inner 10 year old squeal in delight :lol

PD1522206951MUK.jpg

Kinda curious why they included baby Luke but not Leia. I’m not sure how much interest I’ve got in the deluxe set anyways. The table with the holograms of Anakin and Palpatine. Part of me is unsure if I really want to jump down the Prequel Trilogy rabbit hole but Obi-Wan looks awesome. I think I’d be content with just him and Anakin. Maybe Dooku..

Incredible looking set. Someone mentioned earlier that his face might be too wide - I dunno but I wouldn't be surprised - it's a Hot Toys trademark. DX13 has a great facial resemblance to Arnie but the head is too wide, so this might likewise look like McGregor but be too wide.

I really love the swishing lightsaber effect, ingenious idea.

Bail Organa coming with baby Leia! :wink1:

Kinda curious why they included baby Luke but not Leia. I’m not sure how much interest I’ve got in the deluxe set anyways. The table with the holograms of Anakin and Palpatine. Part of me is unsure if I really want to jump down the Prequel Trilogy rabbit hole but Obi-Wan looks awesome. I think I’d be content with just him and Anakin. Maybe Dooku..

Haha I was in the same way, was just going to be OT. I thought the PT would take a while to get to, but I think the overabundance of TFA and the subsequent lack of TLJ Hot Toys seems to show they're going to tread a little lightly on the new stuff. I only preordered Anakin after seeing this Obi-Wan, which I'm sure is a good marketing technique.

I'm so happy they're moving forward with PT releases, they all look so cool so far. If an AOTC Padme can be announced next that'd be awesome but it seems unlikely right now (I hope they don't start with an ROTS version of her lol). Still, can't wait to get these, I hope they don't wait too long between releases.

Back