Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys works neo looks like the cgi version. I kinda like it for that reason. He would look pulled from the screen in a cool action pose. Might have to get it ;)

Wow those glasses are horrendous.

I think we've clearly identified the area that Toys Works needs to improve on the most lol. OSK made a set of Neo glasses for like $8 that look pretty good; they really should just be able to figure something out other than wonky plastic.

I think we've clearly identified the area that Toys Works needs to improve on the most lol. OSK made a set of Neo glasses for like $8 that look pretty good; they really should just be able to figure something out other than wonky plastic.

sunglasses will stain the nose bridge just a public awareness.

the OSK sunglasses or the ones that come from hot toys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from experience, anything that is painted, metal or plastic doesn't matter even if it's just smoke tinted. best is avoid the frames touching the nose by having them wear it higher and outwards or use a dot of white tac in between.

from experience, anything that is painted, metal or plastic doesn't matter even if it's just smoke tinted. best is avoid the frames touching the nose by having them wear it higher and outwards or use a dot of white tac in between.

I've had the stock HT and then Doggie Doc's glasses on my Neo since he was released and have absolutely nothing on the head.

Big thanks to Coco for these Matrix bases he made for me, as I was really wanting a more consistent look. And I think they class up the figures a bit more too. :)

20200709_180556 (2).jpg

Big thanks to Coco for these Matrix bases he made for me, as I was really wanting a more consistent look. And I think they class up the figures a bit more too. :)

View attachment 489744

Looks nice! I want to eventually get the name plates fitted, I'm going to use the Toys Works bases as I like the 'matrix' on them. They just don't have name plates at all. I wish the plastic at least was there to hold the metal instead of just the empty slots.

Those are some great bases. Simple, elegant, classy design, the perfect width for a wide stance while not overdoing it and really transparent pole is infinitely better than a solid black block.

Back