Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ye I’m shocked that there’s been absolutely nothing but I’m not one to talk- I‘ve had it for a month and haven’t even opened the shipper yet. Was hoping for some pics to show up first...

Toys works neo looks like the cgi version. I kinda like it for that reason. He would look pulled from the screen in a cool action pose. Might have to get it ;)

I didn't mind that Neo looked slightly fake in those scenes. The Matrix *was* a computer simulation, after all!

ee9b385fca2eec2143b2548bc0909994cf824b02.gifv

7380d60b378203d0a1c1c508a49b09139e220c31.gifv

Wow, they really move fast. I just hope they didn't cheap out too much on the glasses again. From what I saw the Neo glasses were atrocious, and their Trinity sculpt really needs them on for the likeness to work at all.

So Hot Toys posted Neo pics on Instagram. Is a re-release in the offing? I hope so, as I waited just a LITTLE too long last time and he sold out. It'd be cool if that was a signal they were going to do more, too, now that Matrix 4 is in the works.

So Hot Toys posted Neo pics on Instagram. Is a re-release in the offing? I hope so, as I waited just a LITTLE too long last time and he sold out. It'd be cool if that was a signal they were going to do more, too, now that Matrix 4 is in the works.

I was just about to post the very same query......is this figure being reissued? There seem to have been more listings of it on ebay this week than there have been previously, lending more weight to the idea it is going to be reissued.

They've been posting pictures of old figures for two weeks including the previously re-issued Thor. Unless they're going to re-issue half a dozen figures, I wouldn't read anything into this.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Odd behaviour eh? Why advertise product that isn't available......that's hot toys for you.

Back