Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mines thru onesixthkit a day after you did and it arrived last night.

Mine should have been here Sat 29th... but congrats! Eager to see your photos.

I'm glad to hear it isn't just me having issues lately with LAX. Tomorrow will be a week late...

Complain to your local PO and tell them it?s BS. Show the tracking.

I did open a case and my local PO called me but they weren't able to do anything since its at LAX. They don't sound very helpful, and the tracking, once it misses its target delivery date, is useless.

Still in customs. Anyone know what I should do? Local PO can't do anything. I called the customs office at LAX but they don't pick up, today at least. Post office, and some online research, say to just sit and wait. Could be up to a month before release.

I don't really want to wait a month. Should I contact the seller to let him know? He's Onesixthkit.

I've never had this happen to me, having a package stuck in customs for over 10 days now. Ever.

Yeah that is insane. Unfortunately I've heard that the guy at OSK can get kinda testy if you have an issue with one of his products, so not sure if that will help you much.

Yeah OSK won't be any help since they know it's in the US. I am kind of wondering if they're having a sort of 'quarantine' of anything from Asia, just letting it sit a few extra days.

Thanks for the feedback, I guess I'll leave OSK out of it for now. I don't buy enough from him for him to be helpful even if he was.

None of the small packets from ebay have been quarantined... but for some reason this Morpheus has been. I wonder what OSK wrote on it?

Wor-Gar, I had a figure stuck in Fremont, California for what appears to be "9" days. Was just released and now in L.A.

I don't think that those "9" days are coincidental...

the thing about OSK is they didn't use any cardboax for my orders just bubblewrap + envelope. it worked because it was small packets but for big box like Hot Toys i'm sure it's gonna get squished during transport. i asked about it before and they replied that it's their standard packing and i should buy elsewhere if it's a concern. took a bet coz their price were good.

the thing about OSK is they didn't use any cardboax for my orders just bubblewrap + envelope. it worked because it was small packets but for big box like Hot Toys i'm sure it's gonna get squished during transport. i asked about it before and they replied that it's their standard packing and i should buy elsewhere if it's a concern. took a bet coz their price were good.

OSK usually does a pretty good job padding shipments with a thick layer of bubble wrap. Afterwards, I always think what a waste to throw out all the bubble wrap.

OSK also applies these semi rigid plastic pieces to all 8 corners of the box for additional protection.

Over the years, I haven?t had an issue yet with OSK figures arriving damaged. But YMMV, everyone has a different experience.

Usually it?s Sideshow shipments that have various degrees of damage because they ship it direct with the figure?s outer cardboard box and no extra packaging protection. BBTS seems to be the best since they double box and bubble wrap.

FINALLY.... movement of Morpheus from LAX customs. At least it moved from the International distribution center to the LA distribution center. First new update since Mar 4th.

My figure is vacationing in California. Apparently traveling through L.A. now...

Mar 10 11:20 PM Los Angeles, CA, United States Departed shipping partner facility, USPS awaiting item
Mar 10 1:38 AM Los Angeles, CA, United States Arrived shipping partner facility, USPS awaiting item
Mar 1 6:06 AM Fremont, CA, United States Picked up by shipping partner, USPS awaiting item

Stranger than strange things happening in the world right now.

I wonder what will happen with our stuff once the flight ban begins on Friday? A lot less ways for packages to get here.

Stranger than strange things happening in the world right now.

I wonder what will happen with our stuff once the flight ban begins on Friday? A lot less ways for packages to get here.

bans only on non-freight flights.

Back