Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, well, well... the tides of fortune change quickly...

onesixthkit, which was sold out this morning, got back to me that they have Morpheus back in stock so I jumped and ordered it!

Looks like I'm back on for the $50 tie! :yess:

:rotfl Yeah, that tie's price is brutal. And congrats on scoring the Morph! :hi5:

And very cool they had another Morpheus for you.

And congrats on scoring the Morph! :hi5:

Thanks guys.

I'm hoping this figure is everything its been reviewed to be. I'm really buying this on the recommendation of the Freaks on here.

EDIT: Man, OneSixthKit is fast -- item shipped!

Last edited:
attachment.php

Whoa.

Best. Reloaded Neo. Ever?

May have to snag this just in case HT don't come thru.

Yeah the coat looks much better than any previous third party ones we've seen, since it actually has a texture to it. I'm already onboard with a custom Toribox run though, so I'll just have to wait for that instead.

Fully nodded morpheus custom glasses body mods and fat suit nodded. [IMG/bd8f915ea675a56648990020e647ef16.jpg[/IMG]
e84e9a6dea428322e86e6a4edf1cac86.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
564967bc7a010e6558335254fb57de52.jpg

That's really inexpensive.

I wonder where Trinity will land pricewise. I hope we get a choice of Matrix or Reloaded outfit -- meaning, I hope she's wearing her Matrix 1 gear under that long coat from Reloaded.

Damn, that is a great price. Maybe I'll forgo the custom outfit after all, as I can't imagine it looking that much nicer than this. And I'm already pretty happy with their work on the Morpheus outfit.

Is any particular retailer recommended?

Both of those are good, basically all of these import sites are good until they're not. I haven't had a problem yet, but typically hear that when there are problems (they send the wrong figure or something) they button up and aren't very helpful. But that's what Paypal is for.

25cba241175771ce779a1304d611aff9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pose! Is he balancing or a hidden stand?

Both of those are good, basically all of these import sites are good until they're not. I haven't had a problem yet, but typically hear that when there are problems (they send the wrong figure or something) they button up and aren't very helpful. But that's what Paypal is for.

Thanks for the tip!

The pre-order of the Trinity head by Manco Toys has been announced. I'm happy that some companies are turning their eyes to The Matrix. At Giantoy, the price is $ 28.99 (head+sunglass).

224202070723PM_mc003C.jpg
224202070723PM_mc003a.jpg
224202070723PM_mc003B.jpg
224202070723PM_mc003d.jpg

Great pose! Is he balancing or a hidden stand?

Its on the grabber stand...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not liking that Manco Toys head of Trinity without the glasses. So far, the pics of the two figures show a nicer looking noggin'. But options are always a good thing.

Edit: The glasses themselves look bad.

Back