Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only figure I have posed with one is TLJ JT Rey because the exact screen grab I based her pose on has her in mid swing with the saber, and the blade has the exact width of what the swoosh effect blade accessory is. The other figures that have sabers are posed based on screen grabs where the blade wasn't in mid swing, so the swoosh effect blade wouldn't look good on it.

The majority of pictures that people have shared though where they have theirs posed with the swoosh effect blade, look good.

New pose. Toyed with using the swoosh but I the last pose had it so I wanted something fresh.
37e62d4a7ce0f8153678fff4c5d74bc7.jpg

Got a DSLR finally, learning the ropes...DSC_0098.jpeg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Nice pose! I decided to switch mine up again as well. Nothing too exciting but I hadn't used the blaster yet so figured I should do something with that.

View attachment 437961

Wow. For a split second your picture brought me back to Jabba's place. Nice pose. Takes the most out of the HS. A pity HT didn't bother to get the blaster's hilt properly scaled. Or the hands.
Thanks buddy,
m.

Nice pose! I decided to switch mine up again as well. Nothing too exciting but I hadn't used the blaster yet so figured I should do something with that.

Thanks, Dave. I love the use of the cloak, it works so well and your pose rocks it perfectly. Did you wash yours as well to set the dye?

I feel like the stock tailoring and maybe the mouth sculpt are really hampering the success of what could have been one of HTs most successful SW figures. People are struggling to unload this guy for 200 bucks shipped. Then again, even Anakin (who IMO is the best SW fig right out of the box so far) is selling around 200 or so on eBay. HT may just be overproducing figures still.

I feel like the stock tailoring and maybe the mouth sculpt are really hampering the success of what could have been one of HTs most successful SW figures. People are struggling to unload this guy for 200 bucks shipped. Then again, even Anakin (who IMO is the best SW fig right out of the box so far) is selling around 200 or so on eBay. HT may just be overproducing figures still.
I think it could be due to deluxe version being announced. I can see most people would rather have that.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back