1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of the Deluxe Star Lord sealed in shipper for sell if anyone is interested and still looking for one, I'm listing it in the Commerce section now.

Got moved into a new place and had to make a new display for my figures. Here are my Star-Lords in their new detolf. These guys are definitely two of my favorites.

PmoF3Zk.jpg

i3Yh0aX.jpg

I'm thinking of getting one and not displaying with the jacket on, but question! Is the Gear Shift shirt long or short sleeve?

Yeah I love that real hair on your SL Spangles!
I've thought about trying a helmet on my SL to make it appear more like his comic counterpart. I'd probably have to take the whole head apart to accomplish that.

You and your real hair, Spangles...

Looks awesome.

Sorry. ;) I’ll be getting the Quill sculpt haired fairly soon as well.

Thank you. :)

Yeah I love that real hair on your SL Spangles!
I've thought about trying a helmet on my SL to make it appear more like his comic counterpart. I'd probably have to take the whole head apart to accomplish that.

Thanks a bunch!

I hope you manage to do the helmet, I would love to see it.

Thanks! Was looking for a shot of that, his proportions look weird tho.. especially the high waist pants.

Now I'm doubting :lol

I always thought it looked looked odd as well. However, I do think the red shirt looks good without a jacket over it.

Thanks! Was looking for a shot of that, his proportions look weird tho.. especially the high waist pants.

Now I'm doubting :lol

Yeah it would be cool if that was another display option with him, but with the thick jacket and coat to fit on they clearly couldn't make the body as buff as it needed to be. I imagine there's probably another body out there that could work for this look though.

Chris_Pratt_Star_Lord_Peter_Quill_T_Shirt__81385_zoom.jpg

Yeah it would be cool if that was another display option with him, but with the thick jacket and coat to fit on they clearly couldn't make the body as buff as it needed to be. I imagine there's probably another body out there that could work for this look though.

View attachment 401729

I'm from a country which the weather is terrible to collect any Hot Toys or in fact toys with leather stuffs, I sold my entire collection because of this.

I really enjoy GOTG and was thinking of getting this or Baby Groot to accompany my set of props, but now I think Baby Groot will be the appropriate choice!

IMG_0024.jpg

So I said screw it and ordered the deluxe with my $50 promo code. I don’t think I’ll go any deeper into the Guardians line at this point...except maybe Yondu, but I’m excited to get this guy in hand and take some sweet pictures like you fine folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received my Star lord,
A bit disappointed that he's got the neck marks but looking at them compared to some others I've seen I think I've got off lightly, fantastic figure and I don't think I'll be able to see them when the collars up or especially when the scarf is there with the long coat.

( OCD inner voice - 'But I know they're there' )......... :gah: :rotfl

I've pulled his plastic head 'sleeve' further down for now to try to prevent further marks appearing while he's in the box.

IMG_20180329_131604964.jpgIMG_20180329_131625915.jpg

Got moved into a new place and had to make a new display for my figures. Here are my Star-Lords in their new detolf. These guys are definitely two of my favorites.

PmoF3Zk.jpg

i3Yh0aX.jpg

Great pics!! :clap :rock

I got my Star Lord figure today - happy to report no neck marks!! :yess:

Thank you. :)

Congrats on no red marks! I also got lucky with my two. How are you liking the figure?

Thanks! :hi5: I love mine!! He looks fantastic and also looks way, way better than my v.1 figure - although I have to admit I didn't think so initially!! :slap Will be great when Yondu is released so I can display them together! :)

Back