1/6 Hot Toys - MMS416 - Thor: Ragnarok - Thor (Road Worn) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 376066

hasn't nailed the likeness either but it's cool.

tumblr_m5zfo347oi1qc5c66.gif

That's uh... yeah, I'd rather keep the sculpted version.

I'm not really the biggest Thor fan around, but I saw the movie earlier and I really enjoyed it. In fact, I liked it so much I'm seriously contemplating getting this figure now. It's such a great look for the character and I think the skull is an amazing accessory!

I'm also thinking of getting this solely to display with Hela once she's released. That's a figure I'm getting for sure.

Did you see the movie? That's how he was in the beginning. Saw that there was low stock remaining on this guy so I ordered one. Love the look of this guy!

Just got this guy. My first Thor (and last). Pretty cool figure. The hair is really well sculpted, but I’m still a little disappointed that they couldn’t have figured out how to do this with real hair, so you could turn his head without it looking stupid.

Just got this guy. My first Thor (and last). Pretty cool figure. The hair is really well sculpted, but I’m still a little disappointed that they couldn’t have figured out how to do this with real hair, so you could turn his head without it looking stupid.

My first Thor and maybe the last - I sort of want an armored-arm Thor but not a priority for me; want Loki to go with this guy. But re this Thor being waitlisted now, happy I have him on the shelf. Skull is great and Thor has presence. Still need to work with him more - changing hands is a bit stiff one mine re the wrist pegs and trying not to break a peg. Definitely want to keep the skull up front tho.:clap After seeing movie really glad I had DS to go with Thor and hopefully Loki soon.

Quick cell pics:

HT_RoadwornThor1.jpg

HT_RoadwornThor3.jpg

Nice pair Sassafras! I know how it can be with hands being hard to switch. My Dark World Thor is like that because the gauntlets get in the way.

Here’s a picture I took:
6c77f7134db0f59ef0546dcbdb85efd6.jpg

Nice pair Sassafras! I know how it can be with hands being hard to switch. My Dark World Thor is like that because the gauntlets get in the way.

Thanx! Nice picture:clap! Yeah, I'll work with mine some more, just didn't want to damage him.:horror
I like having a fig that matches some *awesome* concept art:rock2:

Thor_concept.jpg

My book should be in today - should be interesting:) THE Norse warrior on my shelf - and it's Thor!

Thanx! Nice picture:clap! Yeah, I'll work with mine some more, just didn't want to damage him.:horror
I like having a fig that matches some *awesome* concept art:rock2:

View attachment 377332

My book should be in today - should be interesting:) THE Norse warrior on my shelf - and it's Thor!

That art is bad-ass...

Yeah i think im gonna get the art book. Been contemplating for daaaays getting the print on sideshow. The hulk vs thor. Just cant seem to pull the trigger. I guess i rather spend on figures lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back