1/6 Hot Toys - MMS416 - Thor: Ragnarok - Thor (Road Worn) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some with this look. No cape and strap around the torso:

b51f23d3e77d42c253b1d4db4d7c3477.jpg

99aa26477319e38692fcd1cd215347f5.jpg

aca947cbbca74d2e63b75ae6b32d4677.jpg

15d5bb24ae646e052a702a9dba299bc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got some with this look. No cape and strap around the torso:

Totally cool if you can't/don't want to, but I've been curious to see what it looks with with the cape and without the torso strap. I could try and use my imagination, but I'm sure my brain wouldn't do it justice.

If you can, thanks. If not, no worries.

:duff

Totally cool if you can't/don't want to, but I've been curious to see what it looks with with the cape and without the torso strap. I could try and use my imagination, but I'm sure my brain wouldn't do it justice.

If you can, thanks. If not, no worries.

:duff

No problem to do! I like that look as well:

3e2fbf99f89bd51dc52f2c8cd19eb45c.jpg

This guy is FANTASTIC. I really love him, and I'm not the biggest Thor fan (though I do really like the Dark World). I would highly suggest anyone on the fence to pick him up, because he's a great addition to any Marvel collection. I had a looser than usual left ankle, but that was the only oddity. Pictures don't capture the Hemsworth sculpt too well, in person it's excellent. I'm especially impressed with the cape - it drapes very naturally.
551f76a61f90d96d82987f0b28d97e50.jpg

Do you guys think there’s a chance of a 3rd party short hair Thor headsculpt?
As I can see the difference between this and the Gladiator Thor’s armor is one shoulder pad, the cape and the war paint... [emoji848] so, maybe with a 3rd party head we could have both versions.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Having seen the movie now, I'm really glad I got this figure. I wont go into spoilers, but safe to say this really isn't a quick opportunist figure like some figures could be accused of being. (New Avenger SW?.. I'm sure and others). Just a little disappointing they didn't change the sculpt as it does push the figure a little as being an AoU reuse cash cow.

This guy is FANTASTIC. I really love him, and I'm not the biggest Thor fan (though I do really like the Dark World). I would highly suggest anyone on the fence to pick him up, because he's a great addition to any Marvel collection. I had a looser than usual left ankle, but that was the only oddity. Pictures don't capture the Hemsworth sculpt too well, in person it's excellent. I'm especially impressed with the cape - it drapes very naturally.
551f76a61f90d96d82987f0b28d97e50.jpg

NICE. I'm liking the idea folks are using of the skull in chains in hand LOL *duh* on my part. Also folks seem happy w. the movie - all next week for me. My Thor is due Wed. supposedly.

Since he's my first I'm real glad for both hammers too.

Anyone who is displaying this with the hood up... How exactly are you doing this? I tried a couple different ways and the hood flairs up and looks ridiculous. Any tricks to getting it to stay down around his neck without making holes it the hood with the hair?

Last edited:
I attached it to the bottom of his hair, but I need to figure out a better way to put the hood on. The way I'm doing it I think looks ok but it pulls the bottom of his hair up so I have to point his head down so it doesn't look dumb.

IMG_0538.jpg
IMG_0539.jpg

Yeah, thats kinda how I have mine now, but I hate it... I want it to look like the hooded pictures that Brainiac posted earlier in the thread, but I can't figure out how it was done by just looking at them.

No problem :) It's a great look for him, especially if you have the Age of Ultron version
Here's some more shots:

PQ9ii0v.jpg

oGiU7uT.jpg

Any advice Brainiac?

Anyone who is displaying this with the hood up... How exactly are you doing this? I tried a couple different ways and the hood flairs up and looks ridiculous. Any tricks to getting it to stay down around his neck without making holes it the hood with the hair?

Haven't got him yet but looks like a futz job. *&^% stretchy material. Guess I'd start - if I have to - by possibly ignoring the instructions, possibly dampening the fabric (very carefully as a lot of red dyes will bleed), and possibly doing some cheats w. stiffening the hood fabric w. starch or a white glue solution. (I might do some cheating anyway to get the cloak to "flow" at the bottom for drama LOL). Drape at the shoulders, tweak hood into position, maybe use a few dress pins or cloth wraps to hold in position, finish off, spritz everything w. water and let dry overnight.

E.g cheats. But there's posing tips on YT from SSC experts and they use cheats like double-sided tape, don't see why I can't.

Edit: He's here:clap...very late UPS delivery not too happy about that:mad:...well, whatever. Too tired to fuss with him now but overall I think was a good choice for me. IMO the sculpt and paint job make this guy (for me). Very handsome face and paint is perfectly done - facial hair looks soft, natural; hair darker than I would want but seems to have a hint of gold; perfectly done eyes.

Then the skull - cool:love! Plus for me the hammers...happy with my first Thor. Seeing the movie tomorrow so that's kind of nice too. Complaints: feel dubious that the arms will last - the rubber is softer than I expected, really; and the way the boot tops slide around kinda bugs me - not sure what else HT could do but guess I would love "real" high quality boots and would sacrifice some ankle articulation - for me. Glad the arms are stiff enough to hold the heavy metal hammer.

Looks great; I need to work with him some more. Some quick cells pics on the Phicen "huntress" base I got from Monkey Depot that basically I paint-washed or graffiti'd w. random colors I saw in the trailers - greens, blues, white, peach, red, gold. E.g. to evoke the space junkyard which I find kinda fascinating. Plus, the base has sand and rubble and *ominous* skulls (and you can prop the Surtur skull up a bit.) No time to do more interesting pose - not sure if will put hood up yet or not.:dunno

RaodwornThorHT1.jpg

RaodwornThorHT2.jpg

RaodwornThorHT3.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone thought about putting the cape of the previous films on this Thor, as in the scene where Hela appears for the first time in the movie? it works?

Has anyone thought about putting the cape of the previous films on this Thor, as in the scene where Hela appears for the first time in the movie? it works?

Yep. The holes for the buckles May get stretched a bit.
a89f455dac04b1c1714482a5c9c22900.jpg

Back