1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What cape is that?

Funny enough, it's the cape from the Mattel BvS Batman Barbie. It actually works great as a simple alternative to the wired cape that the SS Batman comes with.

Think you can still find the Mattel Batman on amazon for fairly cheap.

Funny enough, it's the cape from the Mattel BvS Batman Barbie. It actually works great as a simple alternative to the wired cape that the SS Batman comes with.

Think you can still find the Mattel Batman on amazon for fairly cheap.

:hi5:got the same one on my bats ,the barbie stuff is way better than i expected and super useful for custom fodder

I picked mine up today.
Great figure overall.
It was a little darker than I expected but I like how it looks.
It really stands out and has great shelf appeal.
Really happy with this purchase.

Quick pic of him on display. Protection inserts still in.

IMG_0889.JPG

anybody know how to do the crotch/balls mod? really the only thing I feel that needs modding. bats need to show these villains who's got the biggest cojones...

[/QUOTE]
I recently picked up the BVS version and don’t need 2 versions of the same Batman.

Need to make some space for the Ghostbusters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yh I had no urge to get the this version as I already have the bvs one with padded body, Tony mei cape and foot pegs, and got the rebreather and cuffs separately for a great price

anybody know how to do the crotch/balls mod? really the only thing I feel that needs modding. bats need to show these villains who's got the biggest cojones...

I initially used 3mm Eva foam, but wasn't satisfied, so i had it redone using epoxy putty which dries rich hard after a few hours
Here's the differences

With Eva padding on left, stock on right
image.jpeg

With putty mod, sorry for rubbish pic
image.jpg

I initially used 3mm Eva foam, but wasn't satisfied, so i had it redone using epoxy putty which dries rich hard after a few hours
Here's the differences

With Eva padding on left, stock on right

With putty mod, sorry for rubbish pic
image.jpg

Very nice, man. I have the putty mod done on my bvs bats, too.
Putty mod is the better way especially you want to enhance his arms, imho.

He is looking exactly as my son with a full diapers after a long ride. But of course my son do not wear a cape ... yet.

Back