1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7cbd30cb027972b19987732d50acdda1.jpg

batman wire cape order is reopened now[emoji108]

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Very happy with this bats.

Attachments

• batsz 3c.JPG
    batsz 3c.JPG
    674.6 KB · Views: 415
  • batsz 2b.JPG
    batsz 2b.JPG
    684.3 KB · Views: 419
Sweet. Getting mine next week[emoji2] now the question. Will the new HT Afleck sculpt fit on this? Thats the only reason i would get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet. Getting mine next week[emoji2] now the question. Will the new HT Afleck sculpt fit on this? Thats the only reason i would get it

Nobody knows. What was the case with heads which cannot fit on different figure of the same character ... Batman Armored version? It has different peg. For no real reason. Just to make you buy more figures. HT can be douches sometimes.

Got it yesterday. BEAST next to keaton returns haha. My only minor gripe os how to pose the cape when not flying. Need to get used to it. Will have to scroll page for inspiration

Got it yesterday. BEAST next to keaton returns haha. My only minor gripe os how to pose the cape when not flying. Need to get used to it. Will have to scroll page for inspiration

Have to work it in layer's fold flapping in wind looks great, it's awesome I love the cape and bvs both

That's why I don't like this cape, it only looks good for that one pose. I switched mine out for a custom non wired cape. Tempted to pick up a better wired cape to go with it now.

Can the stock cape be posed similar to the custom one in the previous page?

Not in my experience, certainly not looking as good as that custom cape. Theres too much of it and the wires aren't strong enough.

Back