1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charged!!! Can't wait for the shipping notification!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just a suggestion for you impatient types… Sign up for a UPS account. It's free. Once you have signed up and entered all of your pertinent information, you will be able to see all scheduled deliveries to your address on their calendar. Often times my sideshow deliveries show up on the calendar way before they actually upload the tracking information to my account through sideshow. Also, it will give you the option to sign online in case you will not be home for the delivery and miss signing for it and getting further delayed.

I think this is the longest time frame from charging to shipping I've experienced so far with Sideshow. Hopefully we'll get some good news tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My doctor strange was charged on a Wednesday and shipped the following Wednesday. I contacted them the Friday after charged and they said end of day will ship. Guess they meant end of day...5 days from now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

We'll see how Batman goes. It's possible this may be how they are doing things now. But it was always shipped same day as charged. Just got my charging payment soon email for Netflix DD today as well.

Waited a week for general zod back in the day. Mistakes happen fellas. Chill.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

just checking, what was the shipping charge for everyone else? I asked for a packout to be applied to all of my orders a while ago, so I noticed my shipping charge was around 19-20 bucks, just wanted to see if that jives with the extra 10 on top of what some other people may have been charged?

just checking, what was the shipping charge for everyone else? I asked for a packout to be applied to all of my orders a while ago, so I noticed my shipping charge was around 19-20 bucks, just wanted to see if that jives with the extra 10 on top of what some other people may have been charged?
$20.24 for me. That's why these box codes came in handy.

Back