1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

is that what he said?? lmao.

maybe he can't act in a mask, but yeah there are plenty of actors who have pulled it off perfectly.

smith's face is shown because it's smith.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

It's true. Funny and true. :slap

maybe is this batman much cheaper then the BVS version, so for people how want a batman can get this one.

Actors constantly remove their masks because it's a mix of pushing their own star power and the studios pushing that particular star. Tobey took off or conveniently had his mask damaged enough to see who it was in every film. Andrew Garfield, Robert Downey Jr, Ben Affleck, Chris Evans always finds a way to remove his helmet. Even Ryan Reynolds found ways to get that mask off despite being deformed. Writers write those scenes in to placate the studios and it's in the story's benefit if they are seamless. The studios pay for a star, they want to show of their purchase. Will Smith is full of himself but this is more than just him.

This is why Dredd 3D is awesome.

thats for sure

I'm still confused as to why they would release a rebreather Batman that comes with the handcuffs, but then have Deadshot come with the same rebreather piece and handcuff accessory. I'm sticking to that this is just the BvS Batman figure with the special edition accessories that come with Deadshot.

it probably isn't a release. they were just showing how the accessories are used on the BVS bats.

So the exclusive Deadshot figure set is essential a potential Bat-tax rebate for Will Smith fans when they sell off the exclusive Bat bits? Good for them! :yess:

I'm sticking to that this is just the BvS Batman figure with the special edition accessories that come with Deadshot.

it probably isn't a release. they were just showing how the accessories are used on the BVS bats.

Nah, it'll be a release. It'll be "Rebreather Batman" along with the stand and backdrop.

image.jpeg

All ones needs to do is buy the BVS Batman and the exclusive Deadshot and they sort of get this one as a bonus.
That's what I'll do, there is no way I'm buying this figure.
After the BVS lineup my next Batman will be the Justice League version.

Do we know if the rebreather that comes with Deadshot even fits on Batman? Could just be a non-functional prop. How do we know the regular release isn't a permanently attached piece on Batman's face or a special faceplate with the rebreather?

Unless it functions like this I guess,

image.jpeg

I will buy this figure. I think it gives a different look.
I will buy deadshot also but in time.

Do we know if the rebreather that comes with Deadshot even fits on Batman? Could just be a non-functional prop. How do we know the regular release isn't a permanently attached piece on Batman's face or a special faceplate with the rebreather?
I am as certain as can be that the Deadshot re-breather will fit the BVS figure.
If I'm wrong you can bet that Ebay will come to the rescue with knockoff re-breathers from this figure.

And if the rebreather doesn't work on he BvS suit at least it will be an accessory for him.

I'm hoping the "rebreather" will be a whole faceplate for Batman, and not just a shell that goes over his mouth. That way it wouldn't fall off as easily.

I would bet rebreather is molded to the cowl as one piece so hot toys will not lose sales on people just buying the piece and just add it to their existing batman figure from B vs S.

The exclusive rebreather that comes with Deadshot is just one piece, so I dunno.

I'm considering buying this because it doesn't have an Affleck faceplate. I don't mean to come off as snide. As much as I liked his performance in BvS (aside from the MARTHAAAAA! silliness) I still just can't deal with the Batman on my shelf being Ben Affleck under that cowl. But the Batman suit design from BvS is pretty awesome, and of all the Hot Toys Batman designs available (West, Keaton, Bale, Arkham, or BvS) it's pretty much the best. I would've preferred a Keaton-style cowl with long ears, but other than that it's pretty much perfect now that they seem to have fixed the stomach area.

I think Batman looks a lot scarier with his rebreather on too.

Back