1/6 Hot Toys - MMS400 D18 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally received mine from SS. Incredible figure. I like it more than the Mark VI.

IMG_9932.JPG

I figured that would be an unpopular opinion. :lol

In terms of an upgrade over its plastic predecessor the V > VI, but that's the only way that math works. :lol

Wow, this was MMS400 revealed in Feb. 2017 and we're already at MMS500 with the Mark VII. HT sure is churning these out at a faster rate than the old days. Of course, we're also waiting longer to get them...

For me the Mark VI was a bit disappointing after hearing everyone rave about it. The Mark V just has more going on in the design and the battle damage parts are excellent, especially the arm where you can see bits of the mechanic outfit underneath.

The V is also quite unique where the IV, VI, and VII are similar in design.

Looks like I made a grave mistake.
Cancelled my pre-order earlier this month only to regret it but now can't get one anywhere.

For me the Mark VI was a bit disappointing after hearing everyone rave about it. The Mark V just has more going on in the design and the battle damage parts are excellent, especially the arm where you can see bits of the mechanic outfit underneath.

The V is also quite unique where the IV, VI, and VII are similar in design.

I definitely like it for its uniqueness. I never got around to checking mine out with the battle damaged parts. Probably should do that before passing judgement. :lol

They art making 70 plus figures a year. On pace to hit nearly a hundred this year if most the sdcc figures get made.

Suitcase is up at KGHobby for $76. I am going to pick one up for my racetrack tony to stand on. Hope it looks as good as the photo and does not turn out looking like a $5 walmart toy.

Only thing is the faceplate was never like that when the case opened but i can live with it.

Suitcase is up at KGHobby for $76. I am going to pick one up for my racetrack tony to stand on. Hope it looks as good as the photo and does not turn out looking like a $5 walmart toy.

Only thing is the faceplate was never like that when the case opened but i can live with it.

Did you place your order for this? Went looking for it on KGHobby just now and it's nowhere to be found. The TysToys Mark VI Suit-Up gantry is gone too. Wondering if they're just sold out, or perhaps a licensing issue has popped up?

I'm not finding it on KG either. Got a link or did it already sell out?

I don't think it sold out because it and the gantry disappeared at the same time. Marvel might have shut it down. I have it ordered from Timewalker but now i'm waiting for an email from them saying it was canceled or something.

I don't think it sold out because it and the gantry disappeared at the same time. Marvel might have shut it down. I have it ordered from Timewalker but now i'm waiting for an email from them saying it was canceled or something.

Wow... ok, I threw an order in with timewalker as well just in case.

I just got a notification from ss that my waitlist order from June 2nd is going to be fulfilled on the 14th👍🏼

Back