1/6 Hot Toys - MMS400 D18 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. There was a knockoff version that was made a while back (and still appears to be available), but I definitely would have loved to see an official HT version too, much more than any other standalone Stark figure they made.

Any idea which head this is by the way? It's one of the few younger RDJ heads that I actually kinda like.

The Mk4/Mk6 plastic Avengers sculpt?

ht-Iron-Man-2-Mark-IV-1.jpg

I picked up the suit awhile back (from onesixth i think) and made my own but i would have liked to have seen what HT would have done with it.

I'm suprised they never made a stark in the racing suit with a stand that looked like the suitcase opening and starting to form around his legs.

If they made Race track Tony with an open suitcase with the gauntlets sticking out, and it with an accessory from when he first picks it up, I'd buy two of them and then the Mark V to recreate the suit up in my display case.

It should, i have never had one not fit and i swap HS around on these so much i sometimes have to google something to figure out what goes to what :lol

I feel like this figure isn't getting much love. It was just released but yet there is hardly any chatter or excitement. :dunno

I'm seriously considering picking this up, but I just paid off the Mk XLVI so it's a little difficult to dive into another Diecast IM at the moment. Hopefully it hangs around a bit so I can do another PP option through SSC.

I like how this turned out compared to the plastic version, however I don't like that the faceplate lines are still too thick. Not feeling the need to upgrade due to this...

...but who am I kidding. I'll probably get it anyway :lol. It looks fantastic in that video posted a few pages back.

Definitely waiting on a DC Mark VII like most people. The helmet on the plastic one is awful.

I feel like this figure isn't getting much love. It was just released but yet there is hardly any chatter or excitement. :dunno

I’m extremely excited about getting this . I sold my plastic version years ago hoping this would be made .
There’s love for sure but it’s a little over whelming . They keep popping out Diecast figures like gremlins and water . It’s a lot of $$$$$$.

Easy to overlook at the moment. VI just released, IW looms April 27. Not an ideal release time imo.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

This one is the point of no return for me. If I buy it I'll need to buy all the diecasts 1-7 instead of picking and choosing. I'm leaning towards getting it and maybe selling off a few other things justify the 1-7 line. I'm not planning to buy much of anything from IW anyway.

This one is the point of no return for me. If I buy it I'll need to buy all the diecasts 1-7 instead of picking and choosing. I'm leaning towards getting it and maybe selling off a few other things justify the 1-7 line. I'm not planning to buy much of anything from IW anyway.

I like the look of the Mark 3 on film, but felt the HT was a letdown (I get that many collectors still love it, it's just me). I'm on the fence regarding a DC Mark 7 -- I dove in on 4, 5 and 6 and feel I could be happy with those. The 5 looks fantastic to me.

Its not like the Mark V is often cited by collectors as their favorite armor.

I think you are being sarcastic but not sure.

I hear a lot of ppl liking this armour. It is really unique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the look of the Mark 3 on film, but felt the HT was a letdown (I get that many collectors still love it, it's just me). I'm on the fence regarding a DC Mark 7 -- I dove in on 4, 5 and 6 and feel I could be happy with those. The 5 looks fantastic to me.

I already have the 3 and 6 diecast, and the 1 2.0. And I would no doubt be buying the 7. I have always liked the 4 and kinda want the gantry. At this point hell I'm almost there anyway, may as well complete what should be a terrific display.

I'm not really a fan of any armors past the 7 so that would at least be the end of it.

After the 3, 6, and 46, this is the only other armor I'd be tempted to get. But at least at the moment I'm not feeling the urge to actually order one. Maybe after the in hand pics start rolling in...

Back