1/6 Hot Toys - MMS400 D18 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is really really tempting to me.

I really like the IM2 designs. War Machine, Mark 6, Whiplash Mark 2 I have. Maybe this will complete that. Looks stellar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figure looks great. For me, probably one of the best and most memorable scenes (suiting up from the suitcase) in the Iron Man movies, and even the MCU... Loved the colors being a throw back to the Silver Centurion, which I never thought we'd see on screen, but then we actually got a version of that armor. Glad I passed on the original and of course I jumped on the Mk33. I'm just not a fan of the super skinny design, but it was more an emergency portable armor than a full regular suit. Still very cool, but not one I need to own.

As always I look forward to seeing pics of this guy, especially comparisons with the other armors.

I might get the briefcase, since I got the handcuffs before...hmmm...

I always wanted to get a parted out suitcase to put with the MK33.. Thought it would look cool, but never did as the going prices weren't worth it for me. Maybe now I'll have a 2nd chance. But still doubt I'll find one for what I'm willing to pay for it.

Looks like HT has adjusted the neck area where you don't need a neck collar and the helmet is permanently attached to the neck piece. Should make it easier to swap out between helmet and sculpt. Much better imo.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I think iron man 2 is one of the worst marvel movies, never cared for this suit...but this is the most impressive iron man toy I've ever seen. I think I might need to get it and sell off my mark 3

Okay. Proportions look good and the tooling is impressive. Two big selling points for me are the colour scheme and the more old-school, less organic design, so sold my Mark 47 to get this one. Ordered with no remorse. :rock

I have the m42 and m46 as I like the difference in contrast between these two figures. Looking for a third figure that to do the same and I think this might be the one.......or the M2

One of my favorite IM suits (and scenes) from the films. Head sculpt could have definitely been closer to the scenes but it's still pretty good. Price is nuts but if I were to ever get it, I would definitely display with the bleeding head sculpt.

I imagine that a Whiplash 2.0 is coming down the pike?...

This is the Month of Iron Man figures. I got the 47 and VI last week and now this Mark V in about 7 weeks. Looks absolutely fantastic! I’m done with Iron Man after this . Only The Mark Vii a year and 1/2 from now will get my $$$.

One of my favorite IM suits (and scenes) from the films. Head sculpt could have definitely been closer to the scenes but it's still pretty good. Price is nuts but if I were to ever get it, I would definitely display with the bleeding head sculpt.

I imagine that a Whiplash 2.0 is coming down the pike?...

Why would there be a Whiplash 2.0? There is really no reason for them to release another one.

Why would there be a Whiplash 2.0? There is really no reason for them to release another one.

except the fact this figure is released and theres nothing to go with it, Whiplash is priced out and supply is barren. plus the initial figure had inaccuracies im sure they could easily fix now, as well as a new headsculpt, It would sell

except the fact this figure is released and theres nothing to go with it, Whiplash is priced out and supply is barren. plus the initial figure had inaccuracies im sure they could easily fix now, as well as a new headsculpt, It would sell

Have they ever gone back and done 2.0 on anything besides Jokers, IM, Predators and Vaders? Pretty sure the only Whiplash 2.0 we will ever get is the Mark II.

Have they ever gone back and done 2.0 on anything besides Jokers, IM, Predators and Vaders? Pretty sure the only Whiplash 2.0 we will ever get is the Mark II.

"Have they ever done XYZ besides all these XYZ's"

Its in the realm of possibilities and being that its Iron man related it gets a few more notches is all im saying

I'm suprised they never made a stark in the racing suit with a stand that looked like the suitcase opening and starting to form around his legs.

I'm suprised they never made a stark in the racing suit with a stand that looked like the suitcase opening and starting to form around his legs.

Yeah especially with the demamd it had back.in the day, id kill for a deluxe monaco stark with racing suit as an option

Same here. There was a knockoff version that was made a while back (and still appears to be available), but I definitely would have loved to see an official HT version too, much more than any other standalone Stark figure they made.

Any idea which head this is by the way? It's one of the few younger RDJ heads that I actually kinda like.

1__86456.1461796781.1280.1280_530x@2x.jpg

Back