1/6 Hot Toys - MMS400 D18 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been waiting a long time for them to do a dc mkv. Now for a dc mk1 and mk7. :impatient:

DC Mk7 is too good for them not to do. Hopefully within 2 years we'll see promo pics of it. I wonder if its price tag will break 400 haha. Either way, they should definitely load it up with accessories

For those who don't like clicking links, image below:

20066863_1475457789215264_5970992869249384448_n.jpg

Man, the more I look at this figure, the more I'm really starting to want it. Even though the armor only makes a very brief appearance in a not very great Iron Man movie. But it does have a very cool and unique look to it, and was featured in one very cool scene.

Must continue to resist...

Man, the more I look at this figure, the more I'm really starting to want it. Even though the armor only makes a very brief appearance in a not very great Iron Man movie. But it does have a very cool and unique look to it, and was featured in one very cool scene.

Just give in. You know you want this

2gvkn6q.jpg

:lol

I've never understood the beef people have with IM2 -- it is still one of my favorite Marvel movies. Like top three.

Love whiplash, like his backstory, Rourke kills it, MK IV, WAR MACHINE, demon in a bottle, Black Widow, TONY IN A DOUGHNUT, all the hammer drones, my burd, Nick Fury, the mark f*c*i*g six!!!! I just... I just love it.

I definitely enjoyed IM 2 a lot more upon rewatching recently than I did when it first came out. I think a lot of the complaints, such as all the shoe-horned setup for other Marvel movies, works a lot better now that, well, we've actually seen those movies that were being hinted at.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hah! Glad to see there's some other people here who like IM2 - I never understood why it was so maligned. Especially given that a lot of the scenes that gained IM2 criticisms are then lauded in later films in the MCU, despite the fact that the other MCU films are arguably far more clumsy about the way they carry out the cross-references. *ahem*

Being vaguely on topic - I'm nearly paid up on this guy and really looking forward to being able to display it alongside the new Mk6 when they're both released. (Eep just looked at my PO-list, and... lets just say I really hope Hot Toys follow their usual schedule of being overambitious with their release dates! If HTs are to be believed there's an awful lot of stuff due in 2017 Q3/Q4)

Let's not forget that IM2 has the best action sequence in the whole MCU!

JxYQBev.gifv

I've never understood the beef people have with IM2 -- it is still one of my favorite Marvel movies. Like top three.

Love whiplash, like his backstory, Rourke kills it, MK IV, WAR MACHINE, demon in a bottle, Black Widow, TONY IN A DOUGHNUT, all the hammer drones, my burd, Nick Fury, the mark f*c*i*g six!!!! I just... I just love it.

It does have some cool moments, but after rewatching it recently the story still felt way too random and unfocused to me, especially compared to the lean and effecient first movie. There are too many awkward scenes (like the long one in Pepper's office) where RDJ just seems to be riffing and improvising all on his own, and while the Whiplash design was really badass, I didn't find Vanko or Hammer to be all that compelling as villains otherwise.

It does have some cool moments, but after rewatching it recently the story still felt way too random and unfocused to me, especially compared to the lean and effecient first movie. There are too many awkward scenes (like the long one in Pepper's office) where RDJ just seems to be riffing and improvising all on his own, and while the Whiplash design was really badass, I didn't find Vanko or Hammer to be all that compelling as villains otherwise.

It was actually Marvel Studios fault. They smothered Jon Favreau the entire time while he was directing the movie and made him add a bunch of bs into it. Kinda like, but I'm sure not nearly as hardcore, as what Kevin Feige did to Joss Whedon on AoU. That guy stepped away from what was the highest grossing CBM's because of his experience with AoU.

Back