Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Knightmare Batman was just delivered to my house. It shipped from Popcultcha last Monday, the 5th. I am shocked as to how quick it arrived.

wow. i ordered deadpool via them on nov/29, shipped dec/5 last tracking update was on 7th to say it was processed through facility and im still waiting for a update on tracking since then. even went with the more expensive shipping option damn.

grats on K-Bats! looks cool.:clap

wow. i ordered deadpool via them on nov/29, shipped dec/5 last tracking update was on 7th to say it was processed through facility and im still waiting for a update on tracking since then. even went with the more expensive shipping option damn.

grats on K-Bats! looks cool.:clap

On my tracking, it stayed on "dispatched from facility" for about 4-5 days then it was delivered

cool thks! :hi5: appreciate the info.

Anytime! Hopefully it gets to your doorstep soon. The HT Deadpool looks amazing.

After receiving the Knightmare version yesterday, I now have all 3 HT Batflecks..and I gotta say..I think the Knightmare version comes out on top for me. I love all 3, but this one edges out the regular version. Armored is a beast as well.

I think this will be my figure of the year:

As planned, I've not got a great cellmate for Knightmare Bats.
d05876a8f4c0c0926a8e851ad052028c.jpg

I've got a cool aquarium diorama piece of old oil piping I want to repaint to look desert wasted, and that'll go in there with them after I'm out for winter break.

@phattsamurai Next time I go in my detolf I'll grab one.

The Batmen are all here!.:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy

Attachments

• IMG_2673.jpg
    IMG_2673.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 491
  • IMG_2672.jpg
    IMG_2672.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_2671.jpg
    IMG_2671.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 490
Not sure what items this will work on and sure it can only be used once so...
WEL-CME25-OXK8B4WS 25$ promo card. Also looking to sell my knightmare batman below eBay if anyone is interested. Everything Inspected but yet to be displayed. Shoot me a pm.

is the bat cowl for knightmare identical in color with the reguler one?

VERY similar, the Knightmare cowl has a hint of blue. You can't see the difference that well in hand or in pics. it's just slightly different.

VERY similar, the Knightmare cowl has a hint of blue. You can't see the difference that well in hand or in pics. it's just slightly different.
thank you. I've read somewhere in this forum about the differences between the two but can't see any.
It's so strange that the cowl on the regular batman has defect on the forehead for some collectors but not with the knightmare version

Heads up.....popcultcha only have one more left in stock. If you want it better jump on it now!

Back