Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

Except it's not the eve of Civil War in it's home market, or pretty much everywhere else in the world.

Edit: And right on queue Secret Base announces BvS Superman is out.
Even so Hot Toys a lot of times will coordinate announcements with a release of a film and not necessarily just to their home market's release. Surprised they haven't with Civil War. The release of Superman is different as that was something in production that happened to be ready and we knew was coming soon.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

But it wouldn't make sense to tease the Knightmare Batman only to never release him.

Because it would be the first time HT teases something end never releases it.........

Surprised the Superman came out before Batman :dunno

Because it would be the first time HT teases something end never releases it.........

I'm not talking about Hot Toys I'm talking about the Facebook group plastic enemies that everyone was talking about had released a teaser image. Sorry you missed that I guess.

Surprised the Superman came out before Batman :dunno

Especially since he seemed to be really into Lois for a while.

ba-dum-tss1.jpg

I don't think this is getting the boot. The Batmobile, on the other hand....

Come on. I need this figure in my life :D

Maybe I'm not familiar with it. But have Hot Toys done something like that in the past? I mean, show the prototype several times, tease with it and that just nothing? I saw posters of 1966' Batmobime and 1/4 scales for Batman Returns, but that were posters not ready figures...

Ripley from Alien finally released. Let's go Knightmare.

These photos are from the hot toys catalog.

Attachments

• 20160507_080720.jpg
    20160507_080720.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 264
  • Screenshot_20160507-080421.jpg
    Screenshot_20160507-080421.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 256
  • Screenshot_20160507-080330.jpg
    Screenshot_20160507-080330.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 262

Relax, folks. It's coming.

but I have a bad feeling about the batmobile....

and did everyone forget about the batsignal??

I really want that mobile though.

Hot Toys is almost over their initial Civil War honeymoon. They'll start announcing more figures from other properties. Regardless, this is still coming out (as are 1 or 2 others we haven't seen yet) and HT has told WB that they still plan on producing the Batmobile and Bat Symbol.

I have no plans to get either (Batmobile nor signal), but I really hope HT releases them. They would make great additions to the BvS figures and make for some great displays.

Hot Toys is almost over their initial Civil War honeymoon. They'll start announcing more figures from other properties. Regardless, this is still coming out (as are 1 or 2 others we haven't seen yet) and HT has told WB that they still plan on producing the Batmobile and Bat Symbol.

You sound like you know stuff. Interesting!

Please be Bruce and Alfred!!!

I just want a Bruce Wayne head in some form or another, and the kryptonite spear.

Can you speak on who they are? One has to be Bruce!

Back