Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

I want this figure so damn bad. I love that the pic is ripped just on this side. Lol. Almost wonder if it was intentional. Haha. Maybe hiding a head sculpt or some other accessories? Nah couldn't be. Lol
717eecd418569a0240cc8eb36d2de0eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

Looks like tonight might be the night. Plastic Enemies Facebook just posted:

Did the nightmares ever stop?

nightmare batman.jpg

Finally! Hope there is something new, that made us waiting.

Probably tomorrow for PO on sideshow maybe pics by tonight from HT?

I'm guessing Supes blogger pics tonight and a Mad Max Batman PO sometime tomorrow. Or at the very least, promo pics.

I kind of doubt this will be revealed on the eve of Civil War. Sort of wondering if Hot Toys is backing off the license a bit with less than stellar reviews for Batman V Superman.

I kind of doubt this will be revealed on the eve of Civil War. Sort of wondering if Hot Toys is backing off the license a bit with less than stellar reviews for Batman V Superman.

But it wouldn't make sense to tease the Knightmare Batman only to never release him.

Well it probably doesn't make a lot of sense to produce it if it's not going to sell either. Maybe the line hasn't been moving much. Either way if it happens I doubt it'll be tonight.

Well it probably doesn't make a lot of sense to produce it if it's not going to sell either. Maybe the line hasn't been moving much. Either way if it happens I doubt it'll be tonight.

It still seems the demand for this figure is pretty high.

Except it's not the eve of Civil War in it's home market, or pretty much everywhere else in the world.

Edit: And right on queue Secret Base announces BvS Superman is out.

and...? Nothing? :(

Damn, I guess that must have just been a tease for Superman release. Disappointing :(

My bad.

I don't think so. It has nothing to do with sups. I still believe it's going to happen sometime soon.

I hope this guy doesn't turn into a Batman Returns wait...

I hope this guy doesn't turn into a Batman Returns wait...

Not likely, 5 figs already announced from this movie..... Lucky to of got Two (bats/Wayne) from returns...

Batman always sells. People seem to be overly worried about this line. Supermans face sculpt, batmans fat suit.

There's no need to worry

I thought today was the day for PO for sure. I would say maybe tonight HT would reveal the figure since their about 12 hours ahead of most of us in the US. If not maybe next week. Someone knows something.

Back