Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

I'm assuming any delay is down to two factors: they already have 5 BvS figures up for preorder, also there is a ton of stuff they will announce for this months Marvel flick. So perhaps Nightmare Bats will be announced in among all that, just to break up the monotony.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

I'm assuming any delay is down to two factors: they already have 5 BvS figures up for preorder, also there is a ton of stuff they will announce for this months Marvel flick. So perhaps Nightmare Bats will be announced in among all that, just to break up the monotony.

hope so.....need more figures from this line...we'll see

This seems to be one of the most wanted figures from the film. Are many of you planning on buying just this version or will you get all the Bats they make?
Apocalypse/Nightmare is top of my list, and then I'll work my way down the list: regular Bat suit, Armoured and then Chrome.

I mainly want Nightmare Batman from this movie. If I got another Batman, it would probably be one of the armored versions. I don't really know which armored version I like the most though.

This seems to be one of the most wanted figures from the film. Are many of you planning on buying just this version or will you get all the Bats they make?
Apocalypse/Nightmare is top of my list, and then I'll work my way down the list: regular Bat suit, Armoured and then Chrome.

This is the only HT figure I'm interested in from BvS.

Armored bats was at the top.

I mainly want Nightmare Batman from this movie. If I got another Batman, it would probably be one of the armored versions. I don't really know which armored version I like the most though.

Yeah, I love the knightmare design, can't wait to PO. I picked up DCC's 1/6 Armored bats and it is one of their nicest pieces to date. Only 150$ Looks great on the shelf with other 1/6 stuff too.

This seems to be one of the most wanted figures from the film. Are many of you planning on buying just this version or will you get all the Bats they make? Apocalypse/Nightmare is top of my list, and then I'll work my way down the list: regular Bat suit, Armoured and then Chrome.

I have the armored Chrome on order and this is definitely my second. I've thought about just getting the regular (I have the 2 Pack on WL but I've been considering canceling it to free up funds) I want the bat-signal more than even Knightmare Bats, so it'll depend on how things are being put out there and what is being ordered around what.

I have a feeling that the second wave of BvS items will hit in the summer around SDCC. I don't think we'll see much between now and then because of Civil War.

I will be getting this one when and if it ever goes up for PO (hopefully it doesn't get Drax'd and Yellow Jacket'd in the sense where it's only teased but seems to take forever to go up for PO) and it will likely be my final BvS figure, regardless of what they come out with afterward.

I currently have PO's for all of them (Supes, Bats, WW, Armored Bats) except the chrome armored Bats, simply because it wasn't in the film.

I'm with you SS17, this will be my last PO for the BvS line of HT whenever it goes up, which is hopefully soon. I only have Batman/Superman & Armored Bats on PO and this would be a nice book end to that line for me. Well...unless they did a Batfleck/Bruce Wayne HT then maybe I wouldn't be finished lol

I will be getting this one when and if it ever goes up for PO (hopefully it doesn't get Drax'd and Yellow Jacket'd in the sense where it's only teased but seems to take forever to go up for PO) and it will likely be my final BvS figure, regardless of what they come out with afterward.

I currently have PO's for all of them (Supes, Bats, WW, Armored Bats) except the chrome armored Bats, simply because it wasn't in the film.

I have a feeling that the second wave of BvS items will hit in the summer around SDCC. I don't think we'll see much between now and then because of Civil War.

I agree. HT's in no rush. And, whether or not it's a factor, the Blu-ray will be releasing in July.

Did you get it?......The rock?

With CW coming up, I don't see HT being in a mad rush to get this one out immediately, as some others have mentioned. Out of the 5 figures already teased from BvS, I can see this one likely having the least priority to them, despite how seemingly popular it's turning out to be.

However, I hope this one doesn't get Drax'd or Yellow Jacket'd where it takes seemingly forever to go up for PO. If at all.

Hope not, this and armored Batman are the only two that make me want to get back into hot toys haha

Also at these toy shows all we've seen are extra hands. Undoubtedly this figure will need the sub machine gun as well as the hand gun he used in the scene. Also HOPEFULLY he has a Bruce Wayne head sculpt.

Also at these toy shows all we've seen are extra hands. Undoubtedly this figure will need the sub machine gun as well as the hand gun he used in the scene. Also HOPEFULLY he has a Bruce Wayne head sculpt.

I was thinking the same thing with regards to including any weapon accessories. At least a .45 caliber handgun. I highly doubt this figure will include an Affleck sculpt, but I do concur that if any of the Batman figures were going to, this would be the one.

He also has his cowl off after his first encounter with superman when he tracks KGBeast in the truck going to Lexcorp

He also has his cowl off after his first encounter with superman when he tracks KGBeast in the truck going to Lexcorp

There's also a scene where he returns to the Bat Cave and he takes his cowl off while still wearing the traditional suit.

There's also a scene where he returns to the Bat Cave and he takes his cowl off while still wearing the traditional suit.

That's the scene ppk487 is talking about I think.

That's the scene ppk487 is talking about I think.

I think so too, now on second thought. He walked over to his computer system after removing his cowl, so that must have been what he was doing (tracking the LexCorp truck).

I think so too, now on second thought. He walked over to his computer system after removing his cowl, so that must have been what he was doing (tracking the LexCorp truck).

Yes, that's the scene I was referring too. Just those two moments in the film in the batcave and in the post-apocalyptic Injustice-like future he is without the mask in the suit.

Back