Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

Found another photo

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1460283495269.jpg
    FB_IMG_1460283495269.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 187
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

Still no sign of accessories, that's weird. He's got to have the pistol and sub machine gun.

Still no sign of accessories, that's weird. He's got to have the pistol and sub machine gun.

I think he has a SCAR or ACR if I recall, with the joker card on the stock, he didnt use it but I need that gun in my life

Yeah he needs the scar/ACI rifle and the binoculars 100%!

I wasnt that interested in buying this until i saw the movie. Its such a cool look. If the whole movie was in that universe i would have been happy

I think he did use it, even though it could've been another gun he took off someone that he beats the soldiers with then shoots them up with.

I wasnt that interested in buying this until i saw the movie. Its such a cool look. If the whole movie was in that universe i would have been happy

My sentiments also. Even though it was from a mere dream sequence, I think it's a pretty neat look. Something different.

IT IS NOT A DREAM SEQUENCE!

Papers don't fly around in real life when you wake up from a dream

IT IS NOT A DREAM SEQUENCE!

Papers don't fly around in real life when you wake up from a dream

Sorry. What's the correct nomenclature you would like to see from now on?

Sorry. What's the correct nomenclature you would like to see from now on?

Actually, I believe he is right. In the trailers, we're all led to believe that those were just dreams cause of course, its way off base from the actual BvS storyline.
But, that series did happen...you could say, this is like X-men's days of future past, where the world is in ruin's under Darkseid's rule, with Superman under his control.

And that was Flash warning Batman. I think he says something like...am I too soon?
Cause Flash has the capacity to time travel, but he travelled too far. He was trying to warn Bruce about that 1% chance.
Cause that 1% now happened with Lois' eventual death, and Superman now going rogue.
Superman is now under Darkseid's control.
The flash sequence is a warning trying to prevent that future.
That's actually what got me to really love that sequence.
This is also one of the big reason for Batman's motivation to kill Superman...it wasnt just a dream, its a feeling.

This is why some people think, oh...he had a nightmare, so now he wants to kill superman.
No, it was more than that. You could say, after that premonition, it was now a gut feeling.

Last edited:

Actually, I believe he is right. In the trailers, we're all led to believe that those were just dreams cause of course, its way off base from the actual BvS storyline.
But, that series did happen...you could say, this is like X-men's days of future past, where the world is in ruin's under Darkseid's rule, with Superman under his control.

And that was Flash warning Batman. I think he says something like...am I too soon?
Cause Flash has the capacity to time travel, but he travelled too far. He was trying to warn Bruce about that 1% chance.
Cause that 1% now happened with Lois' eventual death, and Superman now going rogue.
Superman is now under Darkseid's control.
The flash sequence is a warning trying to prevent that future.
That's actually what got me to really love that sequence.
This is also one of the big reason for Batman's motivation to kill Superman...it wasnt just a dream, its a feeling.

This is why some people think, oh...he had a nightmare, so now he wants to kill superman.
No, it was more than that. You could say, after that premonition, it was now a gut feeling.

I get what you're saying and I understood that, but I'm not quite sure what else to succinctly refer to it as. It wasn't actually happening, so merely a vision of an alternate reality perhaps? The scene with the exchange between Supes and Zod in MoS where Zod informed him of his plans to turn Earth into Krypton and Supes had the black suit on seems to be colloquially known as the "dream sequence", so I figured just the same for this sequence in BvS.

But yeah, I like how Batman alluded to that at the end when WW asked him how he knows the "others" will fight.

"Just a feeling."

I get what you're saying and I understood that, but I'm not quite sure what else to refer to it as. It wasn't actually happening, so merely vision of an alternate reality perhaps? The scene with the exchange between Supes and Zod in MoS where Zod informed him of his plans to turn Earth into Krypton and Supes had the black suit on seems to be colloquially known as the "dream sequence", so I figured just the same for this sequence in BvS.

The sequence in MOS is indeed like a dream sequence, where Zod shows superman what is going to happen when they turn earth to krypton, its a visual explaination of what will happen, and if superman is against them, then he'll join the dead...that's why he sinks under the skull.

The Apocalypse sequence in BvS is not an alternate reality or just a dream sequence...it is the future reality.
Like I mentioned, just like the X-men storyline Days of future past...where it is an apocalyptic world where mutants were persecuted.
The BvS Apocalypse sequence is the same...its also the future.
That's why Flash came back to try to prevent that future. To warn Bruce.

This is why batman wants to set up the JLC. And again, at the funeral telling WW...something like, just a feeling or something like that.
Bruce had a premonition of the future, so the JLC must now stop Darkseid, or else...that apocalypse sequence will happen.

Nope, that sequence in MOS is indeed like a dream sequence, where Zod shows superman what is going to happen when they turn earth to krypton, its a visual explaination of what will happen, and if superman is against them, then he'll join the dead...that's why he sinks under the skull.

The Apocalypse sequence in BvS is not an alternate reality or just a dream sequence...it is the future reality.
Like I mentioned, just like the X-men storyline Days of future past...where it is an apocalyptic world where mutants were persecuted.
The Apocalypse sequence is the same...its also the future.
That's why Flash came back to try to prevent that future. To warn Bruce.

This is why batman wants to set up the JLC. And again, at the funeral telling WW...something like, just a feeling or something like that.
Bruce had a premonition of the future, so the JLC must now stop Darkseid, or else...that apocalypse sequence will happen.

No, I get the difference. I just simply didn't really know what to succinctly refer to it as to get the point across without essentially explaining in detail what it is and using more words than necessary. Even though it is inaccurate in describing what the scene is intended to represent. :lol

Knightmare/Apocalypse sequence I suppose?

No, I get the difference. I just simply didn't really know what to succinctly refer to it as to get the point across without essentially explaining in detail what it is and using more words than necessary. Even though it is inaccurate in describing what the scene is intended to represent. :lol

Knightmare/Apocalypse sequence I suppose?

lol...oh ok. ha ha, I misunderstood you.
Yeah, I guess its really more Apocalypse sequence.

I think Snyder intentionally labelled it as Knightmare, to fool us to thinking its just a bad dream in the trailers.
Snyder loves throwing lots of surprises in his movie.
Knightmare sequence, then it watching the movie, you're like...wait a sec...this isnt actually a dream.
Or Doomsday, all of us thinking, this is not gonna go to to death and return of superman.
Specially when they showed this before BvS release.

So all of us were like, what a waste using doomsday if they're not gonna do Death and return of superman.
But then, he does it to shock people.

Unfortunately, this kinda backfires sometimes when people dont get it.
Cause this is also one of the fuel that feeds the argument when some people say Batman's motivation to kill superman is weak.
Ha ha...he had a nightmare, so now he wants to kill superman.

I think Snyder should have had maybe another sequence of that future, or maybe another very brief warning from Flash to let people know at least that heck...is this the future?
But since it doesnt happen again, many people thought it was just a nightmare. And also there's a lot of people that didnt even know that that was Flash warning Batman.

lol...oh ok. ha ha, I misunderstood you.
Yeah, I guess its really more Apocalypse sequence.

I think Snyder intentionally labelled it as Knightmare, to fool us to thinking its just a bad dream in the trailers.
Snyder loves throwing lots of surprises in his movie.
Knightmare sequence, then it watching the movie, you're like...wait a sec...this isnt actually a dream.
Or Doomsday, all of us thinking, this is not gonna go to to death and return of superman.
Specially when they showed this before BvS release.

So all of us were like, what a waste using doomsday if they're not gonna do Death and return of superman.
But then, he does it to shock people.

Unfortunately, this kinda backfires sometimes when people dont get it.
Cause this is also one of the fuel that feeds the argument when some people say Batman's motivation to kill superman is weak.
Ha ha...he had a nightmare, so now he wants to kill superman.

I think Snyder should have had maybe another sequence of that future, or maybe another very brief warning from Flash to let people know at least that heck...is this the future?
But since it doesnt happen again, many people thought it was just a nightmare. And also there's a lot of people that didnt even know that that was Flash warning Batman.

Sorry for the confusion. :lol

I concur though. Those were my sentiments as well when I saw the film, because if it was indeed a dream, why would he be "dreaming" about Darkseid? I'm under the impression he has no idea who Darkseid is, at least at that point.

But this is one of those examples where I generally find DC's films to be a little bit more intellectually stimulating than Marvel's (though CW seems like it may do a pretty good job at it, the Russos' Marvel films are a little more serious in tone). Like you said, sometimes that backfires though because it goes over some people's heads and they interpret it as being something more simplistic than what it's actually supposed to be.

When this figure is ever released, I hope it comes with the stand that says "Apocalpyse Version", as that seemingly would be the most accurate. I think I've seen some stands that say "Knightmare Version", but the former would be a more accurate delineation.

This is the one I hope the figure comes with:

f5a920d6631baa87173d9dc780405f83.jpg

Sorry for the confusion. :lol

I concur though. Those were my sentiments as well when I saw the film, because if it was indeed a dream, why would he be "dreaming" about Darkseid? I'm under the impression he has no idea who Darkseid is, at least at that point.

But this is one of those examples where I generally find DC's films to be a little bit more intellectually stimulating than Marvel's (though CW seems like it may do a pretty good job at it, the Russos' Marvel films are a little more serious in tone). Like you said, sometimes that backfires though because it goes over some people's heads and they interpret it as being something more simplistic than what it's actually supposed to be.

When this figure is ever released, I hope it comes with the stand that says "Apocalpyse Version", as that seemingly would be the most accurate. I think I've seen some stands that say "Knightmare Version", but the former would be a more accurate delineation.

This is the one I hope the figure comes with:

Yeah, I think that's why both sides are so frustrated arguing arguing about the movie.
Many people didnt like it cause it simply went over their heads, and dismiss it as brainless movie.
When in fact, when you dissect the movie, there's so many layers to it, that elevates it more in comparison with other superhero movies.

Again, I have seen so many people argue that Batman's motivation to killing superman is weak. That it was just the 1% speech and he had a nightmare, so he wants to kill superman.
Just like the Martha thing. They dont realize until that sequence, because of Batman's premonition and feeling of preventing that apocalypse version, he only saw Superman as an alien who might have more on his agenda, and cant be trusted.
And until he found out he had a mother, and Lois who loves him and protects Clark from him, he realized that perhaps he was wrong.

But most people saw only this. lol

Yeah, I think that's why both sides are so frustrated arguing arguing about the movie.
Many people didnt like it cause it simply went over their heads, and dismiss it as brainless movie.
When in fact, when you dissect the movie, there's so many layers to it, that elevates it more in comparison with other superhero movies.

Again, I have seen so many people argue that Batman's motivation to killing superman is weak. That it was just the 1% speech and he had a nightmare, so he wants to kill superman.
Just like the Martha thing. They dont realize until that sequence, because of Batman's premonition and feeling of preventing that apocalypse version, he only saw Superman as an alien who might have more on his agenda, and cant be trusted.
And until he found out he had a mother, and Lois who loves him and protects Clark from him, he realized that perhaps he was wrong.

But most people saw only this. lol

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g402/Remy869/Sideshow%20posts/image_zpsnvz2ipf8.jpeg[/QUOTE]

:exactly:

I think I even mentioned myself at one point earlier in this particular thread that it was much deeper and there was more emotion behind that scene than just simply:

Hey, your mom's name is Martha too? Woah....

[IMG]https://img.pandawhale.com/post-47919-bill-and-ted-excellent-gif-Img-rEox.gif

Funny meme you posted as well. :lol

That's not deep. That's just poor storytelling.

You know what's deep? No Country for Old Men. There Will Be Blood. Godfather. And these are just mainstream examples.

That's well told, deep, meaningful ****, that also isn't spoonfed like you think people want to be.

Okay those aren't superhero movies. Then lets go with TDK. Explores the dynamic between Bats and Joker, sanity, and good and evil through multiple examples and conversations... not just with a few poorly directed and written scenes that we have to make extrapolated guesses for by assuming what the director wanted.

That's not deep. That's just poor storytelling.

You know what's deep? No Country for Old Men. There Will Be Blood. Godfather. And these are just mainstream examples.

That's well told, deep, meaningful ****, that also isn't spoonfed like you think people want to be.

Okay those aren't superhero movies. Then lets go with TDK. Explores the dynamic between Bats and Joker, sanity, and good and evil through multiple examples and conversations... not just with a few poorly directed and written scenes that we have to make extrapolated guesses for by assuming what the director wanted.

Thanks for sharing your opinions. :duff

Back