Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

Agreed, whats the bet they do a HT BvS Aquaman figure?

I'd say slim to none.

He was only in the film in that video file that Bruce Wayne opened when he was looking at that email that contained files on all the meta humans, correct?

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

I think in the trailer you don't see from the waist down, could be wrong but yeah it's a little odd with the shorts. Curious how that would look. lol

We'll have to wait till the directors cut of BvS at the very earliest to find out about Jason Todds bare, pubescent legs. :lol

Couldn't wait for the HT version I just had to make my own custom. I will get the HT one though.

IMG_3878.JPG

Awesome work seb

Awesome work Elvis!! Can't wait for the HT release. I did a Knightmare custom as well -- 31" though lol:

GREAT work guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we think this scene will be expanded upon in the Justice League film, or is it a once off?

Those are looking good.

Do we think this scene will be expanded upon in the Justice League film, or is it a once off?

The Knightmare scene? I think it will most likely be a one-off, but the Ultimate Blu Ray version is said to have an extended cut of this scene, which I'm excited for. I remember that horseback scene from the comic con trailer that didn't make it into the theatrical release. Should be interesting

Yes! Good, man. I totally forgot about that. Now you have me more hyped for the extended version, and this figure.

Yes! Good, man. I totally forgot about that. Now you have me more hyped for the extended version, and this figure.

Yeah man, can't wait to see all the additional footage

The mind boggles, but I won't get my hopes up, just in case it's only 30 seconds. Just put this figure on pre order so I can blow some reward points.

Wow, these customs are amazing.

It might be referenced by Bruce in memory when he finally realizes where the Parademons and the symbology come from. It seems like initially in this "Knightmare" scene that he thinks that the Parademons and even the Omega symbol are for Superman, so I would imagine that once he realizes that these are related to Darkseid that he'd at least mention the dream if not have a full fledged dream sequence knowing Snyder.

The dialog in that scene (the bits we could understand) suggest they plan to revisit this. What are the chances they make a Superman solider to accompany Knightmare Bats?

The dialog in that scene (the bits we could understand) suggest they plan to revisit this. What are the chances they make a Superman solider to accompany Knightmare Bats?

I think it depends on the success about the line. They made a Funko Pop of it so I think the intention was that it was going to be merchandisable. I would imagine that if the BvS line sells well they'll milk it but either way I have a feeling you'll see people kit bashing one and making custom parts sooner than later.

I think it depends on the success about the line. They made a Funko Pop of it so I think the intention was that it was going to be merchandisable. I would imagine that if the BvS line sells well they'll milk it but either way I have a feeling you'll see people kit bashing one and making custom parts sooner than later.

I concur with this.

I would be more inclined to say they won't, but if they decide to milk this film and scrape the bottom of the barrel, they probably will. And if they do, I'd expect to see it at really good after market deals.

I would like to think yes, but seeing how the movie was put together with little thought(imo) then probably no. But i would watch a full movie of this alternate reality. That goes double for flashpoint paradox

Before seeing the film, I had no interest in any of the HT offerings. After? This suit and Wonder Woman. Musts.

Back