Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

Affleck is my favorite Batman of all time now, bring on all HT figures!

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

Probably my favorite scene from the film. Perhaps overly choreographed but I always love fight scenes that are one continous, long cut (or two, can't remember), and I loved the vibe of the whole dream. If I could only pick one affleck bat, it'd be this one.

I loved the score if that scene combined with the fighting, it just felt like it was getting worse and worse for Batman.

With this figure do we expect any exclusive option to be made available? I suspect not. Either way, it's top of my list. Perhaps this weekend they will announce it?

I think a Bruce Wayne figure, with the Bat suit in the rotating "closet" - with remote control - will be a future release.

I really pray for this but even more then that I want the Robin suit in the case to display with a possible Bruce Wayne HT in the near future??? Maybe! batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-ben-affleck.jpg

With this figure do we expect any exclusive option to be made available? I suspect not. Either way, it's top of my list. Perhaps this weekend they will announce it?

I'm really surprised they haven't announced it yet, I'm curious what is taking so long.

I wouldn't worry, the film's only out a week - plenty of time for more figures. Already they've put three versions of Bats up for preorder, plus Supes and Wonder Woman. There will be more... But don't tell my wallet.

I wouldn't worry, the film's only out a week - plenty of time for more figures. Already they've put three versions of Bats up for preorder, plus Supes and Wonder Woman. There will be more... But don't tell my wallet.

Agreed, whats the bet they do a HT BvS Aquaman figure?

Dang it. Another day without an official announcement for this.

Today was ALIENS Warrior Alien.

But at least we know that Apoc Bats has already been made. I'd rather seen an Old Han reveal...

But at least we know that Apoc Bats has already been made. I'd rather seen an Old Han reveal...

Me, too. Or Poe.

Holding out hope for next week (Blu-ray release) or May 4th.

I really pray for this but even more then that I want the Robin suit in the case to display with a possible Bruce Wayne HT in the near future??? Maybe!View attachment 255973

I'd Love a Robin suit display. I'd rather have that than another Bat Signal, which they are already doing. I never noticed in the trailers but did during the film that this Robin suit has shorts. I feel that's really odd given the dark gritty nature of this film.

Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Figure

You're right. Does seems weird. Would have preferred full leggings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd Love a Robin suit display. I'd rather have that than another Bat Signal, which they are already doing. I never noticed in the trailers but did during the film that this Robin suit has shorts. I feel that's really odd given the dark gritty nature of this film.

Must admit the shorts are a bit 'questionable' – short sleeves not a problem, but the shorts would look a bit silly.

I think in the trailer you don't see from the waist down, could be wrong but yeah it's a little odd with the shorts. Curious how that would look. lol

Back