Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure as I don't have the kit but it's most likely it will fit as there aren't any complaints with it

Well I got my set and the pants does not fit well, too tight.
Same goes for the arms.
The knightmare body has,skinny legs,and arms.
Also the set sold by TNS is pretty ******.
Rough paint, weapon not weathered, missing the joker card.
Waste of time and money.
A customisee could make it work tho...

Well I have a regular Batman for trade if anyone is interested.

Just swapped out the jacket on mine for the OSK one,way better imo
48b919e0f2067fd61079f205e4fe55be.jpg
02d0444c6469743f116ce22ddf12f0eb.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

I dig that trench coat. Still not sure if i need it.

I'm definitely glad I got it. If you buy it and don't like it, you can always sell it. You most likely won't get what you paid for it, but you'll probably be able to get 75%-ish. Just a thought.

Very cool pic!!!
I missed out on this figure so I've been putting together a custom one with that Ebay Kit... still missing a few things but getting there,
I'll post pics once I have them
Coincidentally, I've been working on my full size Knightmare Batman Cosplay! I still need the Bat-torso with emblem, knee-pads, update the gauntlets, weathering, but enjoying it so far! Did a quick Photoshop of where I'm at right now, hehe

KnightmareBats.jpg

Well I got my set and the pants does not fit well, too tight.
Same goes for the arms.
The knightmare body has,skinny legs,and arms.
Also the set sold by TNS is pretty ******.
Rough paint, weapon not weathered, missing the joker card.
Waste of time and money.
A customisee could make it work tho...

Well I have a regular Batman for trade if anyone is interested.

can you elaborate on which kits you are referring to? there are a couple and just curious which ones you are talking about...

So I took a few photos on holiday.

those pics came out great! :clap

Whn I first got the OSK coat I liked it but I see know its not accurate either and the HT one is better made. I bought a slightly weathered HT coat from a guy for $20 I like it better than the OSK. Id weather it more but I dont know how.

20170822_132743.jpg

Whn I first got the OSK coat I liked it but I see know its not accurate either and the HT one is better made. I bought a slightly weathered HT coat from a guy for $20 I like it better than the OSK. Id weather it more but I dont know how.

View attachment 361285

Yeah I agree with you on that.
I sold my osk coat a while back, it's not as accurate as the hot toys one.
I had two knightmare batman and one came with a far more weathered look than the other-far darker-suffice to say I kept that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally, a clear shot of the costume.

View attachment 360096

As I've always mentioned, the color of the OSK coat I don't feel is accurate to the actual color of the coat; the stock coat to me is a bit more accurate in that sense when you see the coat under normal lighting. However, due to the color filtering used in the Knightmare scene, the OSK looks more accurate to how it appeared on screen in the film.

Both to me in a way are forms of accuracy and are accurate in different capacities. Whether it be the actual color of the suit under normal lighting, or how the suit looked on screen in the film. For instance, the suit on the MoS Supes figure to me looks more accurate to how the suit actually looks when under normal lighting, such as at conventions, but the suit for the BvS Supes figure looks more accurate to how it appears in the film.

The OSK coat looks to be much more screen-accurate than the HT one. Just the thin material and weathering on the coat is a dead giveaway (things that the HT one lacks for whatever odd reason).

Hey guys! Just wondering if Anyone is looking to trade for knightmare? I'm looking to get rid of my BvS Bat, vol 1 Star-Lord and TASM 2 Spidey. Also, Im possibly in the market for BvS Supes. PM me if this interests anyone! Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Toy Anxiety broke 3 set of the wjl toys Knightmare Batman set. Whoever was looking for the mouth piece, here's your chance.$8 each

Back