Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Knightmare Batman today. Looks awesome stock straight out of the box. The hands on mine seem to come off easily because of the gauntlets and don't have much articulation (as most figures with guantlets don't) and I wish the sling for the rifle was a bit longer. All in all, he's really nice. Great addition to the BvS line.

image.jpg

image.jpg

With Armored Batman:

image.jpeg

My BvS figures thus far:

image.jpg

This BvS line is getting my vote as potentially one of HT's best lines yet.

Received my Knightmare Batman today. Looks awesome stock straight out of the box. The hands on mine seem to come off easily because of the gauntlets and don't have much articulation (as most figures with guantlets don't) and I wish the sling for the rifle was a bit longer. All in all, he's really nice. Great addition to the BvS line.

View attachment 296988

View attachment 296989

With Armored Batman:

View attachment 296990

My BvS figures thus far:

View attachment 296991

Love the last pics! :clap. I'm getting my armored bat next week. :yess: then come the holy grail..reg bat. :lol

Love the last pics! :clap. I'm getting my armored bat next week. :yess: then come the holy grail..reg bat. :lol

Thanks. :duff

Armored Bats is awesome, you'll enjoy it. Don't forget to adjust the bandolier/shoulder strap in the back. It comes wrapped pretty tightly around him torso stock, but when you loosen and lengthen it a bit, it makes a big difference as far as looking even more accurate.

I should be receiving regular Batman later this month, as I believe that's when my last flex pay is. As much as I'm looking forward to him, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I may end up thinking Knightmare and Armored Bats are a bit more impressive, just because they're a bit more ornate.

IMG_3407.jpgIMG_3409.jpg

So I don't take the best pics in town, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy trying.
This Bats is such a unique and awesome take on the character that he's a blast to pose. Lots of possibilities. As someone before me said, I sure am enjoying these BvS figures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the line-up, SilverStar. ...looks great.
And fantastic pose, mrdbios ...nice work on the coat. Pics look real good.

Finally get to see this cool looking figure for myself tomorrow. ..can't wait!

Thanks!

I don't think you'll be disappointed at all! It's a figure with presence.

Thanks. :duff

Armored Bats is awesome, you'll enjoy it. Don't forget to adjust the bandolier/shoulder strap in the back. It comes wrapped pretty tightly around him torso stock, but when you loosen and lengthen it a bit, it makes a big difference as far as looking even more accurate.

I should be receiving regular Batman later this month, as I believe that's when my last flex pay is. As much as I'm looking forward to him, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I may end up thinking Knightmare and Armored Bats are a bit more impressive, just because they're a bit more ornate.

Right on man! Yeah.... The bandolier does looks more accurate around the shoulded like that. I will definitely do that. :duff.

Great pics SilverStar. They all look great together!

Love the line-up, SilverStar. ...looks great.

Thanks, gents! :duff

I futzed with the collar a bit on mine. This seems to be about as close as what I can get it with the way the HT coat is made:

image.jpg

image.jpeg

Right on man! Yeah.... The bandolier does looks more accurate around the shoulded like that. I will definitely do that. :duff.

No problem. :duff

The collar on yours looks immaculate.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 253
Big week!

Love the beast but he was a little frisky out of the box. Would really like to weather this coat up - beat up the leather a bit.

But I'm happy for now. Glad to be into this line.

73f89d4d1ee90561b3842d0d526e34b1.jpg

Looks like UPS is delaying deliveries to Atlanta due to weather. That's a shame. Maybe tomorrow I'll get mine or early next week.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Looks like UPS is delaying deliveries to Atlanta due to weather. That's a shame. Maybe tomorrow I'll get mine or early next week.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

That hurricane is insane...hope you all make it through okay.

I have to say that if anybody is on the fence with this figure then you should go ahead and pull the trigger. I LOVE THIS FIGURE!

Back