Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'M A BELIEVER, BOYS! Holy crap this thing is beautiful. None of the pictures I take do it justice, it's just so life like. I wasn't planning on getting the whole BVS line, and I'm still not. Because I don't think you can top this piece! It had been so long since I had a hottoys, forgot how great their quality was.

I am thinking about armored bats a little bit...How does he stack up?

image.jpg

View attachment 296749
My first hot toys figure and Wow! I'm impressed.
Well I think you picked a good one as your first. In general, HT has been stepping up it's game, but this one certainly looks to be at the top of HT 2016 pieces.

Can't speak first hand yet, since mine is supposed to arrive Friday, but looks amazing.

Why are people disliking the coat? It looks weathered to me from all the recent picks.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Is anyone planning to pad the shoulders a bit? I feel like they are a bit too tapered, but that could just be camera tricks. I don't have mine in hand yet.

I got him today and he is impressive very unique. It seems to take a LOT of futzing to get it in a good pose. The rifle seems flimsy btw.

Expecting this figure today. My third BvS figure thus far (well fourth if you include both of my Supermans). All that remains is regular Bats at the end of this month and then WW who knows when. :lol

Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow, but has been stuck in Memphis for 3 days now, so I doubt it'll make it to Europe over night. We'll see.

Back