Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pay off the credit card every month and youll be fine. I dont know why so many people act like they're landmines or something. As long as youre not stupid with a CC youll be fine, and you will be able to use it to your advantage. Emphasis on NOT being an idiot with it.

No CC's. I'm trying to see if I can work some more overtime. I'm def thinking he's going to sell out like the regular Bats. Thanks for the info and advice guys. Even if some of it was terrible. Lol JK of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK but member one told member two that he shouldn't even be on these boards (which is a bit condescending in nature but hey he was not talking to me). You can be on these boards and look at figures even if you do wish to buy something and exhibit a little bit of fiscal responsibility. So as I said, it still costs nothing to look. Thank you, however for your input, it was both insightful and informative.
Sorry! I must've missed the "don't look at these forums" part.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hey sorry if I came off as a ********* internet dude. I just thought the initial comment, not yours was a bit condescending. Back on topic, I have been checking everyday to see this thing in stock. I am looking forward to it. I passed up the armored Batman at a LCS today so I can get this one.
Sorry! I must've missed the "don't look at these forums" part.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If you really think this will sell out soon, and you don't have the scratch to pay it all off in one go, now may be a good time to use flexpay as long as you have nothing else on your plate.

If you really think this will sell out soon, and you don't have the scratch to pay it all off in one go, now may be a good time to use flexpay as long as you have nothing else on your plate.

I have three others on flexpay at the moment and one will be paid off next week. As soon as it is, I'll probably get this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broke? Pffft.

Who needs gas and electricity!

Knightmare bats will keep you warm.

Like mine will tomorrow. When he's scheduled to arrive. Woo

I didn't mean to sound condescending, and if I did, I'm sorry.

I used to work at a collection agency, and the things people would go to debt for were always baffling to me. A CC can be the greatest tool if used right, of course.

Anyway, this figure is amazing. Best looking Batman I've ever had, just ****ing unique.

Quick dirty picture

e6823ca855a73d489d8d435fff12aac6.jpg

Last edited:
Got my Bats in today as well and frickin' love it. Have to be honest, as cool as it is, when I was first ordering, it was just to complete the BvS line but wow this is one of the best Batman figures HT has made yet; and I've had most at one point or another except for Returns and '66. I love the coat as well. No need for a custom IMO.

Yeah honestly now that I have this one, I almost don't care if I get a shot at a regular affleck bats. This one is so good as it is...I'd probably be okay with it being my only BVS figure.

just opened mine up! :woo and hot damn is it a great figure, coat looks great in hand! they definitely changed the color for the SS batch.

quick snap of how he looks in the shelf (for about 15 minutes) :lol

2111C7FB-FF3B-4D70-8DD3-03854005FCDC_zpssnono2oe.jpg

No worries!!!! I see where you are coming from. I love this figure. Can't wait to pick one up.
I didn't mean to sound condescending, and if I did, I'm sorry.

I used to work at a collection agency, and the things people would go to debt for were always baffling to me. A CC can be the greatest tool if used right, of course.

Anyway, this figure is amazing. Best looking Batman I've ever had, just ****ing unique.

Quick dirty picture

e6823ca855a73d489d8d435fff12aac6.jpg

Awesome pics everyone. :clap. I receive mine as well and this figure is amazing! :rock. The coat definitely looks darker. I'm kinda suprise this figure have not sold out yet.

Back