1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly can't even make a judgement on that pic because neither pic on the right or left has the eyes illuminated like the center HS does. Too many shadows are still present in the actor photos. I'd be comparing apples to oranges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will probably be the last Hot Toys Iron Man figure I buy.

I think I'm going to hold pat now until the Infinity War armours. I do believe they will be very unique from anything we have seen.

I think I'm going to hold pat now until the Infinity War armours. I do believe they will be very unique from anything we have seen.

True. It'll definitely be released and definitely be unique. The only problem is that you'll have to wait probably 1 more year to see preview pictures and then 1-2 more years to actually preorder and receive it.
I think Mk45 will be my last IM armor. I'm planning on adding some more Justice League figures in the coming months.
88298359b1adfca16d686eb6387fa62a.jpg

I was one who really didn't like the 45s design and figured that the 46 was so similar I wouldn't like that either. But the final product photos definately made me love this suit. Never liked the 45, love what I see from the 46 and can't wait to have it.

46>45.
I don't know why but 46 just seems more Iron Man-y to me and 45 seems like a generic robotic suit.:dunno

I second that. The helmet designs looks overall alien or robotic. And that the 46 comes with an amazing head sculpt is a plus.

I second that. The helmet designs looks overall alien or robotic. And that the 46 comes with an amazing head sculpt is a plus.

The 45's helmet is actually my favorite helmet of all of the armors. It just has a really cool and mean look in my opinion. I wasn't a big fan of the 46 face mask at first, but it has grown on me a bit, but I'm still not a big fan of the lines on it. The body on the other hand is an improvement to the 45.. plus it has more lights lol.

I'm still having a hard time with the gold on this. I think it's beautiful and I wish it looked that way on screen.

Not to mention that I will soon own the 46, and that means its the best.

(note: this is my own logic, don't judge)

Lol, I find with each armor hot toys and the designers have upped their game each time. The only armor that I didn't think was an improvement over the previous is the 43. I still prefer the 42. And if the 47 turns out looking like the initial power-pose images I think they'll still be right on track.

me dos!

& I will declare this will NOT be my last IM hahaha

I'm eager to get this one & eager to see the future IW designs

Oh man, my favorite armors are the 46, and the 7 but I seriously can't wait to see what they do for Infinity War. I wonder how they can top the design of the 46.

Oh man, my favorite armors are the 46, and the 7 but I seriously can't wait to see what they do for Infinity War. I wonder how they can top the design of the 46.

it's like we're the same person with the same thought process! it's a tie for me for my favorite armors between those 2

I'll tell ya how they could top the 46...space armor!

46>45.

Not even close for me. I like the return to the slightly more "mechanical" look (however you choose to interpret that) and the head sculpt plus accessories put it over the edge. It also helps that it's an armor from one of the best Marvel films. IMO it's only behind TWS and in the same tier as Avengers and GOTG. The Mk46 also had a ton of action whereas the Mk45's impact is mostly forgettable in AoU aside from the initial confrontation with Ultron where everyone said their "oooh's and ahhh's" when he landed in the church.

Already have the DC Mk6 and 5 on PO, will go for the rest of the HoA Mks if/when they do them. Definitely not getting the Mk47. Keeping an open mind to the IW and Avengers 4 armors.

it's like we're the same person with the same thought process! it's a tie for me for my favorite armors between those 2

They already did that one and it's one of my favorite armors on my shelf. Would be cool if they actually really used it in a movie.

Haha that's awesome, man! With the 7, I always thought it was the PERFECT blend of red, silver, and gold. First armor with a jetpack so Tony didn't necessarily have to use his hand repulsors for flight anymore. The weaponry. Plus it's just a great looking suit. In terms of the 6, which I hate with a passion but bought it to complete my Iron Man 2 display; XD I just thought the color scheme over the armor as well as that triangle just looked ugly as well.

But god damn dude, the 46 is just all around perfect in my eyes.

I guess if I had to rank my top 5 suits, it'd be:

1. Mark 46
2. Mark 7
3. Mark 4
3. Mark 3
5. Mark...whatever Silver Centurion is!

"The triangle is ass." - Joss Whedon

top 5 armors.

1.The next one
2.Mark III
3.Mark VI
4.Mark 44
5.Mark 42, 43

46 is definitely up there & it's a beauty of a figure. Congrats to all those getting him!

Back