1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

The movie has been out since last week in some countries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, came out a week ago in the UK. Some even saw it before that, I think?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Can't wait to finally see it Thursday night in the US. I'm ready!
b78307e88bdf3503e5a1885d09fef0ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing this movie in the flesh this afternoon has actually made me less interested in the suit. Don't get me wrong, the suit has it's moments... and Tony definitely has his, but I still prefer the 43 and contrasting 45 more. It's another one of those situations where I probably prefer the colouration of the Hot Toy prototype than the onscreen version however..

I can't wait to see the movie tomorrow. It'll be awesome to see the Mk46 in action. I've tip-toed so much around these threads the last couple weeks it'll be nice to not have to worry about catching an un-tagged spoiler.

I love how thick and chunky they are making the Iron Man armours now.It looks superb.One Hell of a wait for it though,I would imagine the House Party Protocol suits will be almost finished by the time this is released(Whatever will Hot Toys do then I wonder?It will be interesting to see).Ive seen the film twice now it is so much better with a repeat viewing.

After you watched the movie you WANT this armor in 1/6 and 1/4, just saying.

The Russos really showed the power of the suit up close. The fight scenes are incredible.

The Russos really showed the power of the suit up close. The fight scenes are incredible.

:lecture

The Russos, unlike a certain Zack Snyder (yes I'm going there.. :lol) owned the fight scenes, however they also remembered that there is meant to be an enjoyment taken from these movies.

BvS got far to lost/caught up in it's own importance that it forgot to have fun. CW conversely was a fun, grown up and a thoroughly enjoyable watch, and indeed is now one of my all time favourite films from this genre.

I'm extremely excite to see what they do with Avengers: Infinity War - Part I and Part II

Prior to the movie I wasn't too bothered. I mean it looked really great, but I was happy enough with my Mark 42 Die-cast. Post screening, and the fact I didn't get seduced by the Mark 45 I am myself very tempted to buy this as a companion piece to My 42 and of course CW BW / SW. :panic:

Hope they announce a 1/4 version soon. Would pick it up in a heartbeat.

I'm not a big collector of Marvel figures. I just watched the movie and i want this Iron Man badly :D

After you watched the movie you WANT this armor in 1/6 and 1/4, just saying.

:exactly: THIS! :lecture Wasn't going to get this figure at all....until, I saw the film last night! :slap Now I need it!!! :lol

The airport fight is for the fans and kids. The final fight is for the hardcore fans who've followed Steve and Bucky from the 40s to today. It has so much emotional weight.

Back