1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Yes, ironic... maybe cause iron man films are less serious in tone and character development fails to register

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:exactly:

Haven't seen the film yet, but I pretty much know the plot. I also figured this is how Cap was able to put two and two together regarding this matter.

Yes, ironic... maybe cause iron man films are less serious in tone and character development fails to register

Yeah I find the assessment a bit unfair when the IM films have done their fair share of work in giving Tony various character arcs with IM2 dealing with him trying to to one-up/live up to his dad's example and IM3 showing his inner strength without the suit and his overall vulnerability post-Avengers. Heck it could be argued that Civil War did more work in developing Tony than it did for Steve given how his character arc was far more apparent in how his character shifts throughout the film depending on the given situation.

Seen Civil War twice now and the 46 is a must have. Really like its slick yet angular design.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After seeing the movie, I may just have to get this. I was only planning on having the VII and XLV in my collection... :slap :lol

After seeing the movie, I may just have to get this. I was only planning on having the VII and XLV in my collection... :slap :lol

Same here lol. After the movie, I sold my 2 armors (VII and XLII) because of this.

I probably will get it. :lol I really, really enjoyed it in the movie.

Same here lol. After the movie, I sold my 2 armors (VII and XLII) because of this.

Damn. I'll admit I've actually held out from buying any Iron Man suits for so long and only ever bought Tony Stark figures, since I was expecting Tony to have a big role in Civil War (almost caved in for diecast Mark III though).

Glad I'm not the only one who's fallen for this suit especially with the movie turning out so good. :lol

Honestly, even with Infinity War on the horizon, I don't think Tony's character is ever going to get as good as it was in Civil War, hence why I'm settling with this suit as my one and only Iron Man figure.

I don't think Tony's character is ever going to get as good as it was in Civil War

This was my selling point on this suit too. :hi5:

Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Damn, you all make pretty good and valid points about the movie!

It really was an emotional roller coaster! I thought I will be done after 2 viewings. But now I think I'll catch it another time in a week or two.

And while I didn't like the comic counterpart of the mark 46, I'm really like it in the movie. I was holding out for what I hope will be 1/4 version but now I think I'll get the 1/6 as well to pose with cap.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Damn, you all make pretty good and valid points about the movie!

It really was an emotional roller coaster! I thought I will be done after 2 viewings. But now I think I'll catch it another time in a week or two.

And while I didn't like the comic counterpart of the mark 46, I'm really like it in the movie. I was holding out for what I hope will be 1/4 version but now I think I'll get the 1/6 as well to pose with cap.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:goodpost: i think I'll be going for my third view this week also lol.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

True :(

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just pre-ordered my first IM HT, the CW MarkXLIV, sucks we won't get it until next year but I'm looking forward to getting him none the less

How are all of you watching this movie?

Back