1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, we don't have a Disney Store here either so all I can do is check the bay or other sites. I wanted to get the large Cap tsum plush but it is sold out in all EU shops as well as in Japan. The only Disney Store that still has it is the US one and that's asking $36 shipping to me ... like that the tsum will cost me like 60€. :/ A bit ridiculous ... well, it's probably for the best. My bf would bully it. So far I've managed to keep medium Cap tsum save. Except that one time I had to put him in the freezer. Don't worry, didn't wait 66 years to get him out. XD

A friend in the UK tried to get the Bucky tsum plush for me but it was gone too fast and somehow Disney doesn't restock it. ;___; oh well ... at least I got it now even though I paid much more ..

Whatt!!! WHy'd you put him in the freezer?!?! :rotfl :rotfl

It's so funny everyone's going to change their Winter headsculpts to the masked one once we get the CW version :lol I'm going to do the same, probably!

It's so funny everyone's going to change their Winter headsculpts to the masked one once we get the CW version :lol I'm going to do the same, probably!

I think I'm actually gonna miss the smokey eye head sculpt ... But let's see, maybe I won't even get the masked head on. Gotta have to use a hair dryer. :/

I've decided to cancel the IS Buck. The quality issues with their Spider-Man kinda put me off so yay, more money for other things! Hm, I don't like Funkos tbh. XD Kinda look weird to me haha. I went with the Cosbabies. :3 Currently waiting on my exclusive Stevie.

I'm definitely not tho - tho I gotta admit most folks probably aren't displaying two of the same fig:lol (different scenes, different weapons, thank you for loading WS up, Hot Toys!). Love those greased eyes. Hated switching heads:( but carefully filling a head w. hot water, then drying, and getting it onto the neck post before cooling worked for me - not something I want to do a lot of tho.:horror

LOL - IMO Funkos too too cute. Just ordered a second set of Bucky and Cap POPs (w. the Amazon anniversary edition "retro" Cap). Yeah, I know re IS...it's a lot of $$$ so I am still thinking *meh*. On the other hand, folks seem to love the IS Cap. At least w. HT, so far, I have always been happy and amazed opening those boxes.

Masked sculpt all the way ... I changed to that head immediately and never looked back (actually I forget how he came in the box ... I do recall changing heads at least once though).

It was his look for my favorite moments in WS; the freeway scene.

Civil War Bucky will be a great complement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Masked sculpt all the way ... I changed to that head immediately and never looked back (actually I forget how he came in the box ... I do recall changing heads at least once though).

Civil War Bucky will be a great complement.

LOL I have favorite scenes that never actually happened in the films...

bucky_scenes.jpg

Maybe the one on the left was supposed to be Bucky leaving Siberia to go after the Starks, or maybe it was just for a trailer.

Whatt!!! WHy'd you put him in the freezer?!?! :rotfl :rotfl
XD Because the only affordable one I could find was a second-hand one that, according to the seller, has only ever been sitting around and not been played with or cuddled or whatever. But when I got him, it smelled awful ... really disgusting, a bit like cigarette smoke or something ... not sure, I chose not to investigate further. So, since he was hard to get, I decided to give him a few nice warm hand washes with detergent and put him in the sun to dry. He basically looked like a big beetle ... lying on his back enjoying the sun.
Spoiler Spoiler:
XD He is totally clean now and doesn't smell bad anymore but you never knew where he was so I decided to put him in the freezer to kill everything that could have found a way into the stuffing or so ... ^^''' that's how he ended up in the freezer. My bf was best ... one day he came to me and was like "Honey, I kinda don't wanna ask, coz I know you'll start talking crazy and all but ... I wanted to make myself a pizza and your Cap sausage is in the freezer. Why is it in the freezer?" XD
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, that's why I want to use the masked sculpt and intended to use it when I first got him. But he was my first Hot Toys and I was so blown away by the detail that I couldn't get myself to change the heads. *_* Didn't wanna cover up that face. ^^ So yeah, but once CW Buck is out, I'll get that mask on him and finally go full Winter Soldier murder strut mode with him! *__*

XD Because the only affordable one I could find was a second-hand one that, according to the seller, has only ever been sitting around and not been played with or cuddled or whatever. But when I got him, it smelled awful ... really disgusting, a bit like cigarette smoke or something ... not sure, I chose not to investigate further. So, since he was hard to get, I decided to give him a few nice warm hand washes with detergent and put him in the sun to dry. He basically looked like a big beetle ... lying on his back enjoying the sun.
Spoiler Spoiler:
XD He is totally clean now and doesn't smell bad anymore but you never knew where he was so I decided to put him in the freezer to kill everything that could have found a way into the stuffing or so ... ^^''' that's how he ended up in the freezer. My bf was best ... one day he came to me and was like "Honey, I kinda don't wanna ask, coz I know you'll start talking crazy and all but ... I wanted to make myself a pizza and your Cap sausage is in the freezer. Why is it in the freezer?" XD
Spoiler Spoiler:

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I mean, fair enough, but :rotfl Cap sausage.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I mean, fair enough, but :rotfl Cap sausage.
Haha yeah. ^^'' "The Sausage" is what he calls him now ... soon he'll have to differentiate coz I'm also getting the large one ... :rotfl

Btw, for everyone wanting Buck's civvie clothing set but didn't wanna get the figure by Acplay, Supermctoys seems to be doing one too. :) This time it's just the clothes, no body and no head. They're also doing one for Stevie. :)

15171064_1809981705948171_8975601036447267937_n.jpg

https://supermctoys.com/Bucky-Stealth-Sets-p22.html

Haha yeah. ^^'' "The Sausage" is what he calls him now ... soon he'll have to differentiate coz I'm also getting the large one ... :rotfl

Btw, for everyone wanting Buck's civvie clothing set but didn't wanna get the figure by Acplay, Supermctoys seems to be doing one too. :) This time it's just the clothes, no body and no head. They're also doing one for Stevie. :)

15171064_1809981705948171_8975601036447267937_n.jpg

https://supermctoys.com/Bucky-Stealth-Sets-p22.html

Wait....isn't the gloved hand supposed to be his left? Unless the image is flipped or something.

Wait....isn't the gloved hand supposed to be his left? Unless the image is flipped or something.

Probably flipped cause if you notice the zipper on the jacket is on the wrong side but the zipper flap for the jeans is correct. Dunno.

They've either flipped it or ignored where it's meant to be :lol Since it doesn't come with the body/metal arm they probably figured it didn't matter :lol Amateurs!

Do you guys think he'll go to waitlist soon? He seems to be sold out on other popular sites that sell Hot Toys.

Do you guys think he'll go to waitlist soon? He seems to be sold out on other popular sites that sell Hot Toys.

Noticed that. Hard to say but when CW Falcon POs sold out made me nervous so got my #2 Bucky PO in. Delays aren't helping and it's a pretty stripped figure re accessories and lots of folks prefer the WS costume and all that, but I'd *guess* once the first in-hand pics show up Bucky will be gone, if he looks as good as the proto. Looks like an amazing sculpt + if the arm is more chrome.

For me too that costume is like BP costume *deceptively simple* but details, details. Plus it's a LONG wait between films e.g. I thought PO Bucky(s) now or cry later.:cool:

Just need Bucky to last until the day after Christmas!! Then I will be able to get my pre-order in

Last payment officially bumped back to February ... along with Ant Man, Black Panther and Falcon. Cleared my December right up ... aside from the 1/4 Mk 45.

Back