1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I still can't decide between this and Black Chrome... very tempted to get both, but running out of room. Saw him at Midtown Comics today, looked amazing. and the photos of black Chrome look great too.

aside from accuracy issues, the thing that bothers me about the black is it doesn't mesh well with the undersuit. The undersuit is too light and contrasts too much. Would've looked better if they made that also black.

aside from accuracy issues, the thing that bothers me about the black is it doesn't mesh well with the undersuit. The undersuit is too light and contrasts too much. Would've looked better if they made that also black.

This is a good point. The regular armor blends well with hue of the suit.

im still tryin decide between this, the mezco and the mafex :dunno

mafex seems most movie accurate after HT but is light on accessories and no led eyes. the mez seems too bulky not as movie accurate but looks fun to pose and has light up eyes, diecast parts and nice load of accessories then there of course the HT ver spot on but no spear and pricey for me...

so i remain on the fence with armored bat blue ballz.:panic:

solid advice thks Chronos1919!
initially wanted one to pose/play with but then i kept seeing pics of the HT and thought it may be as fun to stare at that as it would be to pose/play with say the mezco ver, lol.
:rotfl

In hand it looks completely different, the black actually blends really well with the undersuit
It's a really hard figure to get a good photo off.
Both look awesome tho
51d49b656fd6a778c03588199c2eb1cd.jpg
8d89944bd96b50e24eb93299ed785637.jpg
d7275462e343169e3ae7d1999e83ac8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I ordered mine before it went on the waitlist.
Scheduled to be here Monday.
Didn't see the movie but wanted it since it's probably the closest we'll get to a Frank Miller Dark Knight in a 1/6 figure.

Back