1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supes isn't gonna survive Batman Day....

batman_bvs_armored_06.jpg

instead of going through all the trouble of making the spear and gas grenades he should have just beat superman to death with the rock.

instead of being beaten, Superman should have flown around and kept distance while blasting bat brain in the ass with some heat vision, that and pick up a Sedan and throw it at him....that would have ended the bat boy dead in his tracks. armored suit or not.

instead of being beaten, Superman should have flown around and kept distance while blasting bat brain in the ass with some heat vision, that and pick up a Sedan and throw it at him....that would have ended the bat boy dead in his tracks. armored suit or not.
None of that would have worked because batman.

IMG_3310.JPG

This figure is such fun to display. Think I'll have a blast changing him up frequently since every pose looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the 3D model fixed and broken down so it can be made as a kit. Fan, shroud, and lower housing unit in two pieces. Not sure what to do for a base for everything if I make this a kit. Any ideas?

(This is what I'm going for)

image.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
For those that have Bats, how's the articulation on him?

thinking about getting this one, but wanted to see how the articulation was.

First fan printed. Gotta clean it up. Then cast it. Pic for size..

Not sure if it should spin or be loose or fixed...

image.jpg

Back