1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of mine got his armored bats from sideshow yesterday... I guess the armor on the pants need to be pulled up lol
420bf53664ea7bd9c6239766683d68e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can understand your point as sometimes I feel I look too critically at my figures. My on rebuttle is that we are paying a premium price for these figures and should be properly compensated.

A friend of mine got his armored bats from sideshow yesterday... I guess the armor on the pants need to be pulled up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed the one i got had it's pants rather low too, the cod piece sits a bit to high up to cover the berries...

I received my Armoured Bats today and I must say he is a mighty impressive figure. He looks like he'd crumple Iron Man up into a little ball and free throw him for a three pointer.

Previous posters aren't kidding about the articulation on this fella though. He makes the First Order Storm Trooper seem like posers paradise. I wanted to pose him throwing a punch but i just can't do it. Below is the closest I could get. That said I don't mind a museum pose for this guy as the brooding intimidation works so well for this look.

Anyway, onto the pics. Just a couple. Same pose but the tone feels quite different between eye lights on and off - light off just looks meaner. Speaking of eye lights, dumb idea requiring the head to be removed to activate, but at least they stay on longer than 15 seconds. This is one area Sideshow surpasses Hot toys with their light up features on sixth scale like R2D2 and C3PO.

09266881a539c325dd41c6d7fdf68444_zpsgd3fq5ea.jpg

e020474d44e38dc3b5c94f4475aa5bfd_zpsfij34hqq.jpg

Your cape is lopsided like mine. From all the previous pictures posted I dont think its supposed to be like that.

Your cape is lopsided like mine. From all the previous pictures posted I dont think its supposed to be like that.

i think it maybe the belt that passes through the cape that screws up the symmetry of the cape length ,i snapped my belt within a couple of minutes of opening mine :thud:,
couldn't be arsed to fix it or get it to sit right so discarded it ,i like it better with out if im honest :lol and no problem with lopsided cape
not suggesting anyone snap there's off:lol ,but maybe careful adjustment of the belt might improve the discrepancy in cape length

i think it maybe the belt that passes through the cape that screws up the symmetry of the cape length ,i snapped my belt within a couple of minutes of opening mine :thud:,
couldn't be arsed to fix it or get it to sit right so discarded it ,i like it better with out if im honest :lol and no problem with lopsided cape
not suggesting anyone snap there's off:lol ,but maybe careful adjustment of the belt might improve the discrepancy in cape length

Is the strap really that flimsy? Seems like a a few Freaks have broken theirs upon opening. I'm nervous :lol

Yes, but if you look at others photos it isnt supposed to be like that. And to the person who said that people are looking for something wrong with the figure: No. Why would I WANT to wait another 2 weeks for a replacement if I have been waiting months for this figure?

Yes, but if you look at others photos it isnt supposed to be like that. And to the person who said that people are looking for something wrong with the figure: No. Why would I WANT to wait another 2 weeks for a replacement if I have been waiting months for this figure?

Other people seem to be happy with theirs. If you're unhappy with yours, simply return it and take the gamble that perhaps you'll get one that doesn't have what you feel is the issue with your current one and also hopefully doesn't have any other issue.

Not sure what else to tell you. :dunno

I have already done that without your knowledgable direction. I saw that momaws has the same problem and said something about it.

Is the strap really that flimsy? Seems like a a few Freaks have broken theirs upon opening. I'm nervous :lol

honestly couldn't say ,i hadn't heard of anyone busting theirs at the time i bust mine
and in my case i was overly zealous in my attempts at repositioning mines strap
so i should have known better and been more careful i feel ,but im generally rough with my toys :lol

Back