1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

...and now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

This batman suit reminds me exactly like the iron man mark 1 suit....which I love. It depends on how well it plays out on screen. Hopefully this suit gets enough screen time aswell. If its a awesome scene in the movie then this figure will be just as awesome on my shelf. We shall wait and see until I whip out my money from my batbelt replica which I wear everywhere I go. it looks like a fanny pack but I swear its batmans.

Comparing Mattel figures to Hot Toys?! Are you for real?!!!!!

need a PO as son as possible for this masterpiece...sticker shock coming...

Absolutely love the armored Batman figure. I don't care if the movie is good or bad as it'll be a Dark Knight Returns figure to me. Hope the price isn't too killer. Apocalypse version also looks great. That could be a get if the movie is good.

I'm assuming this will be the flagship figure to own from this movie.

Sculpt is jacked on this one too. Kind of looks like Stallone or Dermot Mulroney under there. Other than that, this one and the apocalypse figure look bad ass! Wonder how much it will cost.

12376015_989556781117305_2880869415218245012_n.jpg

This batman suit reminds me exactly like the iron man mark 1 suit....which I love. It depends on how well it plays out on screen. Hopefully this suit gets enough screen time aswell. If its a awesome scene in the movie then this figure will be just as awesome on my shelf. We shall wait and see until I whip out my money from my batbelt replica which I wear everywhere I go. it looks like a fanny pack but I swear its batmans.

The initial Mark 1 for Iron Man looks nothing like the movie version, and first appeared in 1963.

Batman's armored look from this movie (as well as a majority of the plot) takes inspiration from Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns" which came out in 1986.

Gonna say Bats look is significantly different, although I can see similarities.

main-qimg-18dda181818f180181818b18ed1818b18b1818c1818a1818181818.jpg

204589-20938.jpg

The initial Mark 1 for Iron Man looks nothing like the movie version, and first appeared in 1963.

Batman's armored look from this movie (as well as a majority of the plot) takes inspiration from Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns" which came out in 1989.

Gonna say Bats look is significantly different, although I can see similarities.

View attachment 231424

View attachment 231423

DKR actually came out in 1986, but whatevs. Both suits to me are very similar to what they're using in BvS, too much so for my tastes. But good for those who appreciate the homage.

I saw this and I was thinking:

Bruce: "So Tony, you think you are the only one with a suit of armor?"
Tony: "Nice, but does it fly?"

This isn't a kharrrrr

DKR actually came out in 1986, but whatevs. Both suits to me are very similar to what they're using in BvS, too much so for my tastes. But good for those who appreciate the homage.

Every Batman movie the last 10+ years has been aping TDKR in some way

Every Batman movie the last 10+ years has been aping TDKR in some way

In some way, yes. But, there's no denying BvS takes it to a whole new level.

Great figure but just like Superman I find the head is slightly off when compared to photos.
The proportion between the eyes and mouth are a bit different giving it a different expression.
Still, I'll get it if I can afford it.

This is a great figure no doubt but i just get the feeling from watching the trailers this movie is aimed towards kids a little too much. I just hope ts not too pgish. Big step away from the nolan and burton films.

I got the same impression too. I hope they don't spam this movie with too much CGI.

Is this die cast ? I think im only getting this figure from bvs line..

This is a great figure no doubt but i just get the feeling from watching the trailers this movie is aimed towards kids a little too much. I just hope ts not too pgish. Big step away from the nolan and burton films.

What's given you that impression? Apart from a couple cheesy moments with Lex and Batman's "Oh S***" and "I thought she was with you" lines, the movie has seemed pretty serious and in line with the tone of Man of Steel, which had a tone similar to the Nolan films.

Back