1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we are getting two slightly open mouth plates?

Yep. Gritted teeth and slightly opened.

batman-v-superman-armored-batman-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902645-19.jpg

The specs only ever mentioned "two mouth plates". Must be saving the others for the BD version or a future 2.0... :slap

Maybe later they will include an "exclusive" smirking mouth plate with the Bat-Signal... Just to wind us up :panic:

It would be nice to have more face plates and I do want the Bat-Signal. At least for now we can look forward to seeing this figure unboxed soon.

Doubtful. The regular suit has an exposed chin and so unless these socket down, it's unlikely.
The idea that more faces could come with a battle damaged would only be possible if there are two heads with the figure. The broken helmet exposes half of his face so removable mouth plates wouldn't work.

Are those different faceplates? For some reason, they look way better than the protos, or, maybe, I'm just trying to convince myself that I need this, because I do.:lol

This figure looks great. If the only two faceplate options though are the slightly open mouth and the gritted teeth, I'll probably display him with the latter. Conveys more of his mood in that particular scene.

Back