1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Or it could be sold with a lackluster figure. Or at least a figure that isn't as cool as an Armored Batman.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

A regular issue that pops up regarding Supes is his lack of accessories, and since he appears in the film hovering in the light of the Batsignal - prior to the big fight - this could be Hot Toys plan to sell the heat vision/battle damaged supes with the Batsignal.

Pre-ordered. Looks great, and lots of unique tooling for this guy. I was thinking it'd be around $240 (and it is, with my Sideshow points...).

You used $10 worth of points? Does 10 bucks make a difference?

I'm going to pre-order this. I'm just not a happy camper with the mouth piece. I'm sure Hot Toys will correct this though.

For the mean time I'll just keep seeing Butt-Head with a five a clock Shadow. 12573799_10153287591222344_8543053636720016903_n-picsay.jpg

If HT is selling the signal by itself they need to be careful not to go too far with the price. I think it will be easy for people to pass it up and wait for discounts down the line if it costs too much..

going to wait to order this. maybe wait for in hand pics

I had no interest in these figures, right now I have only Star Was and if I was gonna collect comic figures I figured it'd be Marvel as that's what I tend to prefer but this figure to me is absolutely gorgeous! I could care less if the face plates look like Affleck or not, this is a perfect homage to TDK graphic novel and just an all around beautiful figure! I may order this and the signal and leave it at that.....but not before I see the movie no matter how tempted I am. I'm really loving this one though for some reason, more than most HT figs I've seen lately.

I'd rather have this figure than the regular suit figure, but with no EX I'll wait for a coupon.

Actually now that I think of it he could very well be posed fighting Classic Predator as well since this costume is reminiscent of the armor he wore in that as well.

I like the price, but the suit's a little too ham-handed in its design for me.

If HT is selling the signal by itself they need to be careful not to go too far with the price. I think it will be easy for people to pass it up and wait for discounts down the line if it costs too much..

I assume the batsignal is going to be packaged with another figure or two figures they don't see as huge sellers on their own but that as a boxed set would attract buyers. Similar to how the Bat Armory and Dark Knight Rises Signal got packaged with a few side characters only major collectors would really want. I could see this Batsignal coming with Alfred, Knightmare Batman, Lex Luthor, Gordon, or any number of other random characters tossed in just to make it more appealing and allowing them to jack up the price a tiny bit.

The Batsignal will be offered, you just have to wait. It's better that it will be sold separately as the HT catalogue seem to imply. It's a win-win move by HT for those who both want and don't want it. Buy it if you want the Batsignal. At least those who don't won't be left with the burden of having to sell it and keep the figure.

So Batman made himself an IronMan suit. Okay. Pass.

raw

LIFESIZED Armored Bats will also be available :panic:

12524051_10153289476697344_5826446506998786621_n.jpg

Howard, you maniac. What have you done?

Seriously, though, the whole time I was looking at it, I was just like "now, make the little one look like that!"

Why couldn't that face sculpt been included in the wee little 1:6 armored Batman?

Lets see, $250 for 1:6 scale would mathematically translate to only $1,500 for a 1:1 right? :lol Oh wait, I forgot to carry the greed, so it's probably $10,000.

Who's going to want one other than Affleck? :lol

I'm surprised the first Life Size Masterpiece wasn't an Iron Man.

Why couldn't that face sculpt been included in the wee little 1:6 armored Batman?

Lets see, $250 for 1:6 scale would mathematically translate to only $1,500 for a 1:1 right? :lol Oh wait, I forgot to carry the greed, so it's probably $10,000.

The NECA 1:1 Arkham Batman is made of foam and $1200... so.... yeah.
lol

Back