1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
57cbfe273b5582d2180f0a4a4224b5fe.jpg

I think the spear locks this figure into 2nd place as one of my favorite figures of the year. Close 2nd behind Regular Suited Batfleck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with your nitpicks there based on pics I've seen. Looks really good lit up in that top pic though :clap

Mine is still in the post from Hong Kong, should get here in a few days. Hopefully it looks as good with the BC version as your regular.

Did you order directly? What's there link?
Thanks
Carl

Anybody knows how long it takes for Popcultcha to send an in-stock item (paid instantly)? 3 days are gone and i didn't hear from them yet. Armored Bats is now out of stock there so i'm a bit worried if i got it or not. Every day waiting is a risk that even Black Chrome will sold out and i will end up with nothing.

Anybody knows how long it takes for Popcultcha to send an in-stock item (paid instantly)? 3 days are gone and i didn't hear from them yet. Armored Bats is now out of stock there so i'm a bit worried if i got it or not. Every day waiting is a risk that even Black Chrome will sold out and i will end up with nothing.

If it was in stock you probably should have heard from them by now. Best to contact them, find out whats happening.

they say at time or order it may take up to 3-4 days for them to process and ship order. wouldn't worry yet.

I'm really loving this monster with his spear!
Its a crime HT didnt include that. Thank goodness for the custom.
I'm loving the details on this armor suit. It almost looks like its diecast.

I just received mail from them saying "With the awesome 20% off sale we saw a major influx of new orders come through. This will put us a little behind our normal processing times ...". So it's ok.

It seems that i will have late Christmas in January, i think that's about when i will get my Deadpool, regular Bats and Armored Bats :D

I just received mail from them saying "With the awesome 20% off sale we saw a major influx of new orders come through. This will put us a little behind our normal processing times ...". So it's ok.

It seems that i will have late Christmas in January, i think that's about when i will get my Deadpool, regular Bats and Armored Bats :D

thks for update, got a DP via them other day first time ordering from them so will expect over 3 days delay to ship.

I got mine last Friday, opened him today he is awesome. Glad I got him and didn't pass. Any one who is on the fence, jump on him you would not regret it. Time to order the Spear now link please

I'm really loving this monster with his spear!
Its a crime HT didnt include that. Thank goodness for the custom.
I'm loving the details on this armor suit. It almost looks like its diecast.

I should probably stop looking at this thread and causing myself more self doubt :lol He looks so good against that background you are using. I'm looking for something in the rain to use for the BC as that was the only time he looked remotely black.

I should probably stop looking at this thread and causing myself more self doubt :lol He looks so good against that background you are using. I'm looking for something in the rain to use for the BC as that was the only time he looked remotely black.

Nah man, if you can just get past the ocd that the suit was silver, the Black Chrome is the better looking of the two.
Its just for me personally, my stupid ocd is having a hard time telling myself this. lol.

That's what I was doing earlier...I was also looking for a rainy background. Having a hard time finding something from the movie or something similar to it.

Nah man, if you can just get past the ocd that the suit was silver, the Black Chrome is the better looking of the two.
Its just for me personally, my stupid ocd is having a hard time telling myself this. lol.

That's what I was doing earlier...I was also looking for a rainy background. Having a hard time finding something from the movie or something similar to it.

Same, a hard time finding one from the movie without Batman or Superman in the pic at least. Might just have to use a a generic rainy night sky pic. And then something fiery to go behind regular Bats, Supes and WW(if shes ever released!) to try and recreate this

batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice.jpg

Back