1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone heard anything regarding the OSK spear? Not sure if you're going to get any sort of notification from them when it ships, or if it's suddenly just going to appear at your doorstep. :lol

Has anyone heard anything regarding the OSK spear? Not sure if you're going to get any sort of notification from them when it ships, or if it's suddenly just going to appear at your doorstep. :lol

I'm wondering the same thing. Was gonna email them but I didn't want to seem impatient. I Have one more flex pay on this guy anyways.

I'm wondering the same thing. Was gonna email them but I didn't want to seem impatient. I Have one more flex pay on this guy anyways.

Yeah, I think I recall the manufacturer (Toys-Era) stating that it would be ready at the end of October. From then, not sure how long it takes OSK to get their stock and then from there, they have to ship it out to fulfill their PO's.

hey whatever happened to the batsignal hot toys was supposed to release with this figure?. That looked so cool.

I'm on the fence as to which version to get. i''m leaning towards the regular since the chrome is looking too plastic looking with the white edges and not as metallic as the promo pics or say a gold Stormtrooper.

The regular is getting harder to find and I need to decide soon before my SS order for the chrome goes in this Tuesday. I'd hate to lose the NRD but I'd rather be happy with my buy then be thinking that I should have. Which version do you all favor if you can get only one?

I'm on the fence as to which version to get. i''m leaning towards the regular since the chrome is looking too plastic looking with the white edges and not as metallic as the promo pics or say a gold Stormtrooper.

The regular is getting harder to find and I need to decide soon before my SS order for the chrome goes in this Tuesday. I'd hate to lose the NRD but I'd rather be happy with my buy then be thinking that I should have. Which version do you all favor if you can get only one?
I had the BC on pre order but switched to the regular due to the weathering I liked more and the base being the same as the rest of the line.

I got the regular one mostly for the simple fact that it's screen accurate. I also think the scratches and weathering on the BC version are a bit too embellished and pronounced.

Well this was shocking . I didn't have this in my collection . Was organizing the boxes and Armored bats wasn't in the line up. Had to look around and literally only BBTS had him . I hope anyone who wants him acts quick, he won't be around quick . I tried a bunch of retailers and all sold out .

I really hope OSK comes up with a battled damaged head for this figure if hot toys won't release a battle damaged version (like Mark VII)! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like one but I've never seen anything about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They showed it off at a few events when they first unveiled their Batman v Superman line. You can see in the image below that it had it's own product nametag, so it was probably gonna get made at some point.
Spoiler Spoiler:

They even included it in one of Armored Batman's promotional shots.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back