1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, question to anyone who has this in hand. Is the belt removable, or is it connected to the ab armor?

GOOD NEWS ! Just spoke with SSC . They don't have this guy in stock right now but they have it as being delivered in the states and should be in stock within the next week or so . She said it should be very soon . It's not part of the big delay notice we all received about the Regular Batman . Probably coming off the ship in California now .

GOOD NEWS ! Just spoke with SSC . They don't have this guy in stock right now but they have it as being delivered in the states and should be in stock within the next week or so . She said it should be very soon . It's not part of the big delay notice we all received about the Regular Batman . Probably coming off the ship in California now .

Good to know.

I had this on flex and my last payment was initially scheduled for October 20th, but I selected to pay off the remaining balance yesterday thinking that they had it in stock due to others on here receiving theirs from them. Cool to know that it sounds like I'll probably be receiving it some time next week based on the sound of your post.

Great! That means BBTS should have their stock a few days later...

I just got this beast, but the head came loose off the body. I'm having the hardest time putting it on! Might have to get the hair blower.

ecQntWv.jpg

ZKtVIgX.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but I'm getting a romantic vibe from these two shots... :inlove

Maybe rough love in the second pic :monkey3

I guess SSC ended up having this guy in stock after all . I just got my tracking notice . He's shipping out to me in New York . Giddy up !!! [emoji2][emoji106]

Back