1/6 Hot Toys MMS291 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope 1/6th scale Spacetrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Spacetrooper and it was my last direct order from Sideshow. He goes with his brothers next to ANH JazzInc modded Vader

Hot Toys Darth Vader ANH 14.jpg

Hot Toys display 01.JPG

Congrats on the pickup. My two (pics a few posts up) are still front and centre in the collection. I also have a four ANH stormies with the original bad gloves HT ANH Vader set up in a Jazzinc Tantive diorama. My lone (clean) R1 stormie is chilling with 2 RotJ ones. Disguise Han and Luke are in the mix as well. I may also have a sealed 2 pack of ANH stormtroopers in the cupboard too. And that's not even starting on the sideshow sandtroopers, HT sandtrooper, and the R1 Jedha troopers which are all hanging out with a SS Dewback. I'd say I have a problem but then remember Canada Clone and think "nah, it's totally cool and normal to have 20 stormtrooper dollies".

I remember these being shelf warmers as well, but that was 100% an own goal on SS's part as they limited them to one per household/person/account and so many people where begging to order a second. I mean it wasn't hard, just get a family member or friend too. That's what I did.

Edit: Dug out some older trooper pics
Your pictures are stellar and nothing short of amazing, mate! Happy you dug em out.

Joost's work is wonderful, if he re-produces the Tantive IV hallway dio (budget or the one you have), I would buy it in an instant. His snowspeeder too is an art piece.

Love seeing all the trooper pics. But I can't start counting Snowy's and other types or I will start thinking I have a problem ha ha.

Amazing collection and that Vader is something extra!

Interesting, your last was my first.

Your shelf nicely fits the imperials. Sargent sandie, is it a Marmit?
It is a Marmit indeed. But after finally getting the Sideshow Snowtrooper Commander, that particular shelf was changed by adding the Snow Commander and DS Gunner and removing the SSC Snowtrooper with HT helmet and the Marmit Sandie. On another shelf there is the throned Emperor with 2 Royal Guards and 2 ROTJ Stormies

Back