Hot Toys - MMS246 - The Amazing Spider-Man 2: 1/6th scale Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure of all the hate. I'm really excited for this figure. I think it looks great. I'm also hoping for rhino to be released also.
I find myself strangely drawn to this figure too actually. Funnily before I saw the film I thought The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was going to be terrible and hated the look of Electro, but after having seen it and the negative reactions (at least in the US) I actually find that the film is somewhat underrated. I still don't necessarily love the Electro look but I kind of got used to it. It isn't the best comic book film ever made or anything and is easily the weakest Marvel relate film this year, but I honestly don't entirely get all the hatred for it. I may get this if the reviews look good but a lot of it also depends on how the Spidey turns out which I had on preorder at one point but wound up cancelling.

I didn't say you weren't. I was saying you were. :lol

Unless HT cuts production, this will be readily available for months after release. It'll probably be discounted at least once.

I really like the design, I really like the figure, HT have done an amazing job, I saw it in person in Hong Kong.

But the movie and the character was awful so I can't buy the figure.

Nice, succinct summary here:

6ppDsrW.jpg

It's criminal that Tougon and Doctor Jackstraw don't have HT figures yet.

Back