Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

ah $h!t just when i was finishing up my custom elder
1379454_213992665445187_411062429_n.jpg

Old HS was much better.

why no skull we are still missing some HELLO HOT TOYS !!!!!!!

Dutch 2.0 would have been so sweet right before Xmas.

Am I the only one who prefers the old hs? Wonder how'd it look after swapping heads.

Everything else is awesome tho :D

Old HS was much better.

I too prefer the old HS. That one just screams P2 Elder to me (probably a combination of the expression on the eyes and the mandibles).

This one just screams "I'm Tsang and I've been sculpting the same predator face since forever".

Don't get me wrong, paint-apps and detail overall is awesome, but the sculpt is lacking IMO.

I'll get it though, I'm a Predator whore. I don't know what I'll do with the old one, probably store it (can't display 2 figures of the same character here :lol )

I do fear for Wolf. He has a very distinct headsculpt, and Im afraid Tsang will butcher it and give us another "Classic from Predators" headsculpt.

perfect and excellent news.
except, of course, for normal tsangs fails: tsang-classic head that he doesn't change (hopefully the old one fits OR the new one will be too beautiful in hand), armor not black enough (hopefully i can repaint it OR they fix it in production) and feet in boots (so what, the old variant has them, too).
ignoring those i'm totally happy. and tsang taught me to ignore a lot, that stupid bastard with arms growing out of аss.
thank you for the news.
Just rerelease P1 already, you ****ing lazy *** bastards!
what do you need it for with tsang classic's head? it has been released already.
You need a bigger body like the Super pred bodies to avoid that bobble head look.Dizzy
and you need to watch movies to want a "bobble head" look.
all HT predators have legs of 1.5 length of what they need to be and heads of 0.6 of size they need to be.

Last edited:

thought this post was a joke but I was blown away when entering the thread, Ive been waiting for this one, he is my favorite predator like most people´s. GREAT NEWS

Any release dates? In the end we will have to add a few months more

Hey, they included a scabbard this time!

I hate to be a kill joy, because trust me when I say I've been drooling over the very idea of this figure being revised. IDK it just looks like classic predator got thrown in to a closet and presto elder. still pretty cool I'll probably buy it regardless... god I'm such a tool. Though I did pass on city hunter so it wouldn't be a huge stretch.

Damn that does look good,,If i decide on this ,i may have to sell off somthing to make space ,
Or just squeeze him in somewhere lol

Cool ill be getting this. Bring on wolf next.

Cool ill be getting this. Bring on wolf next.
here you go: the announcement.

WOLF predator
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Elder Predator in the Predator 2 movie
head sculpt: Joseph Tsang

f4a31408471a.jpg

==============

p.s. there was no "elder predator" in Predator 2 movie.

here you go: the announcement.

f4a31408471a.jpg

==============

p.s. there was no "elder predator" in Predator 2 movie.

:rotfl

Should've shopped Scar in there for a more accurate representation of what they'll probably go for but the joke's still there regardless.:monkey4

tsang scar is just a version of tsang classic anyway :)
scar won enormously from that because movie variant was worse than anything, but still.

the original HT P2 sculpt is much better and more accurate. I can't stop seeing the classic pred headsculpt in all recent predators, it just ruins it for me

the original HT P2 sculpt is much better and more accurate. I can't stop seeing the classic pred headsculpt in all recent predators, it just ruins it for me

Yeah it's a shame really. Overall it looks good but the mandibles aren't right, again!

i wonder if 1 out of 100 people who buy this thing will remove all those comics-inspired "broken gauntelts" stupid straps.

This looks ****ing amazing... greatest start to a morning ive had in a while :D

Finally!! I have been waiting for this announcement! I sold my old
"Grayback" years ago for a hefty sum. I will get this guy to compliment my City Hunter. They even included the targeting mechanism on the shoulder cannon this time!

I do have one gripe.... there is one skull left to complete the trophy wall and I was hoping this release would have it. I needs that last skull!!!!

Back