Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is an excellent price for MIB. This is my favorite predator release from HT. Just goes to show that HT makes so many product now that waiting it out pays off. I remember having to desperately pre-order or risk missing out on a release. Not so anymore.

That is an excellent price for MIB. This is my favorite predator release from HT. Just goes to show that HT makes so many product now that waiting it out pays off. I remember having to desperately pre-order or risk missing out on a release. Not so anymore.

Yeah, guess their rollout-bonanza has its pros too. But, oh man, I would've gladly done what you did - had I known about these figures back then. They/this culture/hobby only came to my knowledge last year. Ever since I'm playing this game of catch up with all the figures (I only collect preds) and their dedicated Sideshow Collector threads. Taking part of it all, retroactively.

Unpacked. Posed. God damned masterpiece.

EP.jpg

Just awesome. Been on the fence about this guy for ages. Can't decide between him or City Hunter 2.0.
My classic is lonely...

Thanks Manannin!

Mate, if you're a collector of other lines and characters, it's a toss up. Aesthetically, especially out of the box, Elder 2.0 is nicer. But if you get Taylerdurdem's mask for the City Hunter 2.0, then City Hunter for sure:

IMG_20160211_014430.jpg

However, if you're a Predator fan, both. No doubt about it. I started with Classic and a City Hunter myself, but after those this is a must have. It's the space Godfather.

With Celtic demanding its own space, the detolfian predator tribe had to be rearranged. P1, P2 and Predators all have their dedicated floors now. That said, P2 in the house.

IMG_20160410_215446.jpg

Hi everyone,

Has anyone been able to use a bio mask (from a different predator) on the elder? I been through most of the 300 pages of this thread and could not find any example. or has anyone bough a custom that fits this predator?

Hi everyone,

Has anyone been able to use a bio mask (from a different predator) on the elder? I been through most of the 300 pages of this thread and could not find any example. or has anyone bough a custom that fits this predator?

I don't think it is a good idea, the quills would be in the way and may break

Hi everyone,

Also, his laser aiming system being built in and part of his shoulder cannon suggests he might not wear a mask at any point.

We'll never know - about the P2 elder at least - but I'd like to imagine he's too old for the mask shiet. He's either elite enough to hunt without a mask, or old enough to not actively hunt in situations that require masks anymore. Maybe even old enough to not hunt at all. Although his shoulder cannon and weaponry suggests he might still skin things for fun.

Back