Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never thought to buy this figure, but then I saw some reviews and totally changed my mind. Must say that is freakin awesome. Really happy to add this bad boy to my Predators collection.

8c3cfaeb427364558027e6325a1ef348.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Congrats!! This and Scar...all you really need for Predators!

As far as Graybacks' thread is bumped, I'd like to share a few pictures of mine customized oldpred.
Huge potential in this figure, I'd say.

I gave him a metal blade on his sword, custom leather sheath & bag and pantie from the previous version. Added dog-tags, torn Vietnam jacket on his gauntlet and on his back, wires on the shoulder cannon (also drilled the barrel), few jewellery into his hair (beads on back and little lizard on right). And the most important I've improved his face. Got rid of sculpted needles (looks more like leeches for me) and placed some real needles (from the old AvP1 Elder).

Now I love this guy!
I only wish to repaint his eyes.

hey guys, check how far his shoulder gun plate is from his head.
i actually stole the idea V-Raptor did long ago with his Greyback 1.0 (though this time it was a lot easier due to all back pack being a separate piece).

Greyback001_zpsiet7gl2c.jpg~original

Greyback002_zpsyguj7rto.jpg~original

Greyback003_zpsmysm8avm.jpg~original

Greyback004_zpszwtabq1i.jpg~original

latest

P2elderscreenshot.jpg

3215637-9426693063-1gghh.jpg

latest

Thanks for the screenshots P. I'll have to check mine out.
when you check yours, his gun will be inside his tentacles like everybody has... that was the HT mistake even since their first Greyback.

hey guys, check how far his shoulder gun plate is from his head.
i actually stole the idea V-Raptor did long ago with his Greyback 1.0 (though this time it was a lot easier due to all back pack being a separate piece).

Greyback001_zpsiet7gl2c.jpg~original

Greyback002_zpsyguj7rto.jpg~original

Greyback003_zpsmysm8avm.jpg~original

Greyback004_zpszwtabq1i.jpg~original

latest

P2elderscreenshot.jpg

3215637-9426693063-1gghh.jpg

latest

P. how did you separate it?

Back