1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! How do you have your posed?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hung it on the wall...
20150624_224011(1).jpg

Sorry late to post my Man of Steel Superman, I did the neckline mod and ordered the Tony Mei Cape, which in my opinion totally transforms the figure, I was a bit reluctant to try the mod myself but happy with how it turned out, I went for a different pose where he is down on one knee with the other leg out to the side, sorry for the pic quality, taken with phone.

Man of Steel 1.jpg

Man of Steel 2.jpg

Man of Steel 3.jpg

I finally picked this guy up thanks to a fellow board member. I held off because I couldn't connect with the movie at all. I like what I'm seeing so far from Batman V Superman so I took the plunge.

Pictures do not do this figure JUSTICE ;) This guy is stunning in hand. Very dramatic. The suit allows for great poses. Bang up job, Hot Toys!

6fb29507e1cea13dedf55d64110c794e.jpg

EOS_9601~2.jpg

I love MoS supes. Never realized that he would be this good on hand. Turns out very different compared to hottoys promo pics. Thing is, he really stands out for a 1/6.
EOS_9604~2.jpg
The bat looks puny nx to him... Does Cavill really that big compared to Bale? Lol..

EOS_9609~2.jpg
Even the ironman suit is still no match...

Great pictures. Very nice! :clap

The bat looks puny nx to him... Does Cavill really that big compared to Bale? Lol...

No, I don't think he dwarfs him quite that much. HT used a really large body for MoS. For instance, the Christopher Reeve Superman figure is not small by any means and is every bit as beautiful, and Christopher Reeve is taller than Henry Cavill, but the size of MoS Supes makes the Christopher Reeve Superman look puny as well.

Mine is coming Weds! I got Bane today and can't wait to have the MOS in my collection!

Great pictures. Very nice! :clap

No, I don't think he dwarfs him quite that much. HT used a really large body for MoS. For instance, the Christopher Reeve Superman figure is not small by any means and is every bit as beautiful, and Christopher Reeve is taller than Henry Cavill, but the size of MoS Supes makes the Christopher Reeve Superman look puny as well.

Not just the body i guess. Cavill's head also a bit bigger than even mk43's helmet lol... I guess HT miss the scale a bit on this one. Nevertheless, still a great looking figure. And for the price i had him bought (slightly below $120), dude, thats a steal period. :lol

View attachment 202936

I love MoS supes. Never realized that he would be this good on hand. Turns out very different compared to hottoys promo pics. Thing is, he really stands out for a 1/6.
View attachment 202949
The bat looks puny nx to him... Does Cavill really that big compared to Bale? Lol..

View attachment 202940
Even the ironman suit is still no match...

Awesome pics! I have to admit I have a bit of a Supes superiority complex working, so I have absolutely no problem with him towering over lesser heroes, LOL! It also helps that MOS figure occupy (or will occupy) their own dedicated display space, so really no issue at all for me. Also, they really have no choice but to address this for BvS. I wonder if the new set will be a larger Ben, or a smaller Cavill...

Awesome pics! I have to admit I have a bit of a Supes superiority complex working, so I have absolutely no problem with him towering over lesser heroes, LOL! It also helps that MOS figure occupy (or will occupy) their own dedicated display space, so really no issue at all for me. Also, they really have no choice but to address this for BvS. I wonder if the new set will be a larger Ben, or a smaller Cavill...

Hoping on the former...this figure is so awesome I don't need to buy another.

Bring on Batman :rock

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Not just the body i guess. Cavill's head also a bit bigger than even mk43's helmet lol... I guess HT miss the scale a bit on this one. Nevertheless, still a great looking figure. And for the price i had him bought (slightly below $120), dude, thats a steal period. :lol

Yeah, HT seemingly used larger bodies on the entire MoS line.

It doesn't bother me at all though.

Thinking about a new shoot with these two. Tired of staring at them on my dresser...

dHxQyy.jpg

He's not really Gamora...

Hi QGF, great pic. Is your CM on a TTM 20 Muscular body or MOS? Cap jeans? and where did you get the long sleeved white shirt? I just got a CM head and been trying to find a Henley sweater, but so far no luck. MMS200 was a pre-order I made as soon as I saw it, due to the sculpt being so damn good and a Supes, and being a Cavill fan from the Tudors. Now, I have to find another MOS to do a black version, some posted here have been killer. Thanks for your help!

Back